[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>70474560
That wasn't actually Batman.

It was Martian Manhunter telepathically contacting Batman via the Flash. J'onn was forced to assume the role of Batman in the future.

Honestly, these plebs.
>>
File: 1.jpg (180 KB, 768x1156) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
180 KB, 768x1156
Getting too desperate, Evans poster

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/So%20I%20was%20watching%20Batman%20V%20Superman%20and%20suddenly%20Batman%20is%20in%20the%20middle/
>>
File: Pepe says it's just right.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe says it's just right.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>70474693
JUST
>>
>>70474560
This scene is a premonition of what's to come if Superman's girlfriend, Lois Lane gets killed by (Spoiler) The Joker as seen in the Injustice: Gods among us storyline. It's basically Superman turning rogue and planned to take control of the entire Earth's governing system. When Darkseid came, however, he took control of Superman by brainwashing him, thus giving him the opportunity to become ruler of the Earth through Superman. Batman in the storyline survives along with a few former Justice League members in hiding, and their partners in order to commence guerilla warfare while in the shadows. All lead by Batman, btw. That single guy who Batman held by the hand was one of his compatriots in the said covert warfare. They were betrayed after the guy supposedly trading in the "Kryptonite" was actually just two green lightbulbs in order to capture Batman and so Superman can talk to him about Lois before killing him, which of course was botched in the movie with dull lines which were far from convincing and was just... vague. Gotta thank the screenplay writers for that one for fucking it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (445 KB, 1382x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445 KB, 1382x930
>>70474560
>>
>>70474924
autism is strong with this fail explanation
> kill yourself fgt
>>
File: bait.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>70474948
>>
File: captain autistic.jpg (382 KB, 1803x839) Image search: [Google]
captain autistic.jpg
382 KB, 1803x839
>>70474981
>>
>>70474693
>1.jpg
>>
I'm watching the french dub and he has a funky moustache. Is this just for the french dub?
>>
>>70474914
jajajajajaja
>>
>>70474924
Literal autism speaks.
>>
>>70474693
JUST
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.