[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, i just watched Coffey & Cars with Comedians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Jesus Christ, i just watched Coffey & Cars with Comedians by Jerry Seinfeld .

Michael Richards was guest,
anyway, I kinda feel for the guy, he could gave us couple more laughs and he seems like a funny guy.
So, he said nigger once, that is not the reason for his career to go bust,
i mean, they killing Black people and get away with it, and now this guy,
who is not even an racist is outcast-ed as last trash and there is some real talent there.

Can Anon do something for Kramer...
>>
>>70473891

>So, he said nigger once, that is not the reason for his career to go bust,

you're right, not being funny or entertaining is.
>>
>>70473948
he is funny, his comedy is specific but its good, he would have been a good sidekick to various comedies.
>>
>>70473891
>who is not even an racist is outcast-ed as last trash and there is some real talent there
>not even an racist
That's what's so insane about this
>>
File: Michael Richards.jpg (12 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Michael Richards.jpg
12 KB, 612x380
>>70473891
Afro Americans
>>
hang in there kramer
>>
File: punchline.png (130 KB, 1604x424) Image search: [Google]
punchline.png
130 KB, 1604x424
>>70473891
>>
>>70475089
everyone shits on Apatow here, but that was pretty based
>>
>>70474749
that was not some hate-mongering speech,that was purely angry rant at people who are ruining his concentration, he wanted to insult them as much as possible in least time possible and he didn't used brakes, you can see he just had to steam out.

those were hecklers and people who talked when he had an act(they talked loudly and annoyingly) and he asked them to be quiet(i guess its hard to be on that stage as it is)
Also, I saw Dave Chappele (his skit is next on YT), anyway, there is
skit called Dave Chappele - secret(its around 2 minutes).

Somewhere at the middle you hear some woman talk in audience, he looked at her like he is gonna kill her and every other word he used was nigger...
So, if you are black and you say nigger, its somehow not racist?

Im from EU, we have gypsies, they are annoying sometimes, we actually use word gypsies to insult them and they are using it too yet they dont throw such a hissyfit even if Hitler did wasted 70% of them in WW2..
Proper word for gypsies is Rome's.
>>
>>70475413
calm down, bruh. that fiery temper tells me you have some gypsy blood in you.
>>
>>70475505
Rome's BLOOD!!!! YOU RACIST!!
THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!
YOU SIR ARE AN RACIST AND A CRACKER, WHITE BOI!!!
WE ARE DR11!! HERE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.