[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regardless of who you agree with more, this was a really dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: capmyass.jpg (357 KB, 1394x1408) Image search: [Google]
capmyass.jpg
357 KB, 1394x1408
Regardless of who you agree with more, this was a really dick move on Cap's part.

Tony is basically begging him to not do anything stupid that will tear their team apart, you can actually hear the desperation in his voice. He really doesn't want to fight and he's being as patient as someone in his position would be.

And how does Cap respond? By staring smugly and saying, "Well it's your fault for agreeing to do the one thing that would've kept us all from ending up as fugitives on the run from not only the US government but every government on Earth."

Seriously, what a fucking asshole.
>>
But Cap was right. Tony was acting completely irrationally and started imprisioning his "friends" for no fucking reason. The avengers were already dead at this point.
>>
>>70473691

Fuck off Tony.
>>
File: 1404743668753.jpg (19 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1404743668753.jpg
19 KB, 300x279
>Despite the supergeeks’ arguing either against working for the restrictive capitalist government or for their own sense of doing right and correcting injustice, the fact is, nothing here has gravitas. Civil War is politics as adolescents misperceive social/global crisis.

>This has been going on for so long (ever since Hollywood realized the bounty to be had in cajoling comic-book culture’s ready audience; since, say, the 1978 Superman film, then 1989’s Batman) that, by now, the brainwashing is complete. The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.
>>
>>70473691

It was Tony's fault for not listening about the other winter soldiers and being such a cuck to Ross.
>>
>Please Cap, just do as you're told and bow down to the state that has fucked up and been compromised countless times, headed by none other than Thunderbolt Ross, the biggest military fuck up in all history.
>All those times I did whatever the fuck I wanted are in the past, like when I built a murder bot that destroyed a city and created this very conflict
>Why are you being so difficult? Just do as you're told.

Fuck off bootlicking shills. Ironcucks really are the worst.
>>
>>70473943

She wasn't under house arrest, she was held back until they figured out how to keep her maintained in stressful situations.
>>
>>70474024
Based
>>
>>70474114
You have to be over 18 to post.

It's OK, kids like you often get lost on their way to reddit.

Common mistake.
>>
>>70474155
Yeah she wasn't under arrest, that's why Vision tried to fucking murder Hawkeye. Face it shill, Tony and his butt buddies are Nazis.
>>
>>70474114
>bow down to the state that has fucked up and been compromised countless times
sure buddy, united nations are a state led by Thunderbolt Ross
>>
>>70474089
You mean the supersoldiers Zemo executed?
>>
>>70474155
No she was under house arrest because people were afraid of her. She saved Cap's life at the cost of others. It was quick thinking that unfortunately wasn't enough. She's not a threat to anyone by herself.
>>
>Cap and his team go on an unsanctioned mission based on evidence deemed circumstancial violating international laws
>Get locked up in a constitution-raping prison without due process or chance of parole.

>Stark goes on an unsanctioned mission based on evidence deemed circumstancial violating international laws
>Doesn't even get a slap on the wrist

>"MUH ACCOUNTABILITY"

Iron Man? More like Iron Hypocrite.
>>
>>70474291
>Vision tried to fucking murder Hawkeye
If Vision tried to murder someone, he'd be dead in 5 seconds anon.
>>
>>70474373
If you think that MCU Vision is anywhere near as powerful as comicbook vision I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>70474292

>UN

Remember when the UN stopped hydra from initiating a mass culling?
>>
>my son died in collateral damage when you were fighting a villain who wanted to wipe out all of humanity
>I BLAME YOU FOR HIS DEATH
this was a bigger problem to me, if the avengers hadn't stopped ultron those people would surely have died anyway
>>
>>70474547
They had no say in it.
Now they do.
>>
>world is butthurt cos scarlet witch killed a few niggers to save potentially millions
typical
>>
>>70474553
Who created ultron again?
>>
>>70474553
>>70474618

Did the general public know that Stark created Ultron?
>>
>>70474553
But it was the Avenger's fault Ultron was created in first place
>>
>>70474024
He liked:

>Grown Ups
>Jonah Hex
>motherfucking Jack and Jill
>G.I. Joe
>G.I. Joe 2
>Battle: Los Angeles
>The Green Hornet
>Clash of the Titans
>Indiana Jones 4
>Transformers 2
>Death Race
>Fantastic Four: Rise of Silver Surfer
>I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
>Takers
>Taken
>Transporter 3
>Resident Evil: Afterlife
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

He disliked:
>There Will Be Blood
>Black Swan
>The Social Network
>Tangled
>The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>The Road
>The King's Speech
>Synecdoche, New York
>Speed Racer
>Transformers
>Toy Story 3
>Eastern Promises
>Stardust
>The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
>Let Me In
>The Dark Knight
>Mother
>Blue Valentine
>Up
>Hellboy 2

He also compared Hannah to Kick-Ass because they both have a young female character, thinks I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is a modern classic, thinks Live Free or Die Hard is the best Die Hard, compared The Road to Resident Evil, thinks Clash of the Titans is better than the LOTR Trilogy, prefers Transformers 2 to Transformers, and thinks CJ7 is deeper and more profound than There Will Be Blood.
>>
>>70474618
>>70474674
I don't think that's public knowledge, that lady blamed stark for failing to prevent her son's death when fighting Ultron, not for creating Ultron in the first place.
>>
>You're gonna turn Barnes over and you're gonna come with us. Because it's us or a JSOC team with no compunction about being impolite.
Why he didn't call the JSOC when Ant-Man turned giant?
Why he didn't bring the army to Siberia?
>inb4 he promised Falcon not to do it.
>>
>>70473691
>The world is coming down on us for our recklessness. We have to show them that we can be better.

>Wanna blow up an airport?

>You bet.
>>
well, he was being direct - he has no time for nuance when he's busy being absolutely convinced that he's in the right
>>
>>70474692
>implying any of his opinions are wrong
Heh... I guess normies like you don't understand true kino.
>>
>hey Cap I know I did a huge thing that directly opposes what you believe in but I just want to carry on as if nothing happened while continuing to act in a way that you consider completely wrong, why won't you let me do this
>>
>>70475033

stop being so unreasonable, cap
>>
>>70474851
Quit doing this shit. The retards think you're being serious and the other trolls think its fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1464754036621.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464754036621.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>70474851
>>
File: f4tewt.png (5 KB, 351x298) Image search: [Google]
f4tewt.png
5 KB, 351x298
>>70474249
>>
the fact that there's an ever widening gulf between the way we do things, and the way human dignity demands that we do things, is the entire conflict of this movie

/tv/ pretends that it doesn't understand that
>>
so Bucky grabs Starks foot and Stark stupidly turns around and kicks him (why? kek), leaving himself open for an attack from Cap

not a second, not 2 seconds.. but like 5 seconds later Cap gets IM and beats the ever living shit out of him. and people claim that this is the reason Cap won.

the leg pull meant nothing, it's not like Cap sprang on him instantly when it happened. it just showed that IM is inferior.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.