[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that scene where copdog breaks the mexican's hand with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Copdog.jpg (61 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
Copdog.jpg
61 KB, 350x500
>that scene where copdog breaks the mexican's hand with a hammer after he refused to tell where the kidnapped little girl was

holy shit
but was it justified?
>>
She still likes getting freaky with canines.
>>
>>70473538

holy shit it's kuma
>>
>there are bad cops out there, and i'm the baddest mothefucker of all
And cut child's throat after this. Was it really necessary?
>>
>>70473538
>taller girl
Never fails to give me a boner.
>>
>fuck cats, fuck all of them
He was a perfect anti-hero-hero
>>
>>70473538
nowhere near as bad as the part when he planted evidence to convict the rapist becuase he didn't have enough for a sure case.

I mean he probably did it but was it justified?
>>
>>70473538
that scene where he burns down the farm with the hostagesand says that is was nessecary to bring the dealers to justice. That was a bit too extrem. I mean that were four children and their beaten mother. Why did they show us how the mexican drug lord cut off her tit? Some directors are just sick.
>>
File: 3_65.jpg (132 KB, 650x490) Image search: [Google]
3_65.jpg
132 KB, 650x490
he got a little ruff
>>
>>70475395
Is that a mug shot? What happened?
>>
>>70473538
Haha LOL XD I love redlettermedia XD haha lol XD :)

My fav redlettermedia is the plinkett reviews of star wars haha XD lol :)

Hey what's up with cop dog anyway, is he a cop or a dog lol haha XD spoiler alert!!! he's actually a ghost, how funny is that? haha lol! :) XD
>>
to be fair when the pedo has a boner and Jenny tells the dog "go fetch the bone" I had a laugh. Still, having to see him come back with the pedo's dick in his teeth, still pumping blood and cum left and right was a bit disturbing
>>
>>70475509
sacrifice yourself
>>
>>70473538
I can't believe Kuma the Dog committed suicide, Ala Heath Ledger, after the movie was released. What is it about these intense roles like Cop Dog/The Joker that drive actors to the brink of insanity?
>>
>>70473538
It was totally justified. What wasnt justified was
>that time cop dog raped the chihuahua to demonstrate golden retriever supremacy
That was just fucked up
>>
>>70475669
that's what happens when you feed too much hormones to a doggie
>>
>>70475696
but the mexican was just following orders
>>
>>70475509
End it faggot.
>>
>DO YA FEEL LUCKY PUNK?

Oh great, another talking dog movie.
>>
>>70473538
forgetting the worst one
>slits the methheads girlfreinds neck infront him just to show he's not playing
>>
>the infamous bad cop bad cop scene

I broke out in an uncomfortable sweat watching that tense scene. I had to leave the room when the cop brought out the USB cup warmer. Christ.
>>
>>70475509
hah triggert
>>
>>70475509
>dog is a ghost
hold up, is that a legit spoiler
>>
>>70478361
he is killed in action, but he comes back from the dead to continue fighting crime
>>
>>70473538
I don't know man, maybe. But how could anyone justify the scene where Cop Dog forces that prostitute to wear a wire so he could eavesdrop on the krokodil ring? Those Russians fed her to actual crocodiles when they found out.
>>
>that interrogation scene where cop dog dunks the handcuffed drug runner's scrotum in a cup of boiling coffee screaming "good cops are a fiction" as his commanding officer watches while sipping from a "world's best dad" mug

Christ that was dark on so many levels
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.