[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend Seinfeld episodes similar to 'The Parking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: senfold.png (284 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
senfold.png
284 KB, 576x347
Can anyone recommend Seinfeld episodes similar to 'The Parking Garage' , ie: happen mostly at a single location with all characters present.

Actually any episode from any western comedy with this style will do.
>>
>>70472584

Cheers takes place in 1 bar
>>
>>70472584

Its Always Sunny - The Gang Gets Trapped
The Gang Gets Held Hostage
>>
Those are called "bottle episodes". Wasn't there an episode of Seinfeld that took place entirely in a Chinese restaurant?
>>
That episode of Peep Show where they're locked in the apartment building and piss through the mail slot is gold

The second to last episode of Parks and Rec only had Ron and Leslie locked in a room but it was great.
>>
Wasn't there an episode of Friends where it's in real time and Ross is trying to get them all out of the apartments to go to some show?
>>
Person of Interest has a few.
>>
>>70472759
Yea, they were trying to get Chinese food before a movie and they couldn't get a table.
>>
>>70472759
No Kramer
>>
>>70472584
IT'S A CALLED A BOTTLE EPISODE
>>
The episode where George pretends to be a Nazi mostly takes place inside a Limousine.
>>
>>70472584
ITT: Box episodes.
>>
>>70473437
>He doesn't know O'Brien, if he knew O'Brien he wouldn't have a sign.
>>
>>70473668
>>70473437
How did they get into the limousine in the first place ? I kinda missed that part.
>>
>>70473807
they see a sign saying obrien
they say im obrien
they get in the limo
>>
>>70472584

Bottle episode. Community has one, or a few.
>>
>>70472848
Yeah. It's called "The one where no one's ready".
>>
i don't know if anyone told you yet but they're called "bottle episodes"
>>
Frasier had an almost bottle episode that takes place mostly in a parking garage.
>>
>>70473668
>GEORGE SHE'S A NAZI!
>Yea...but a cute Nazi
>>
>>70472759
Yeah it's literally called "The Chinese Restaurant". Season 1 or 2 I think.
>>
Most of Inside No. 9 were like this.
Not strictly comedy as they were quite dark but "A Quiet Night In" was a great one.
>>
The one in Breaking Bad where they're trying to kill a fly in the meth lab. BB is comedy, right?
>>
>>70474242
That episode was hilarious, one of my favorites of the entire show. Most people I talked to hated it because "it was boring".
>>
>>70472915

wha? i don't recall, can you remember which ones specifically?
>>
it's always sunny - quarantine episode. they're in the bar for most of the episode.

i think friends probably has a lot of those episodes.
>>
>>70474335
Unfortunately most people have trouble concentrating on a single thing nowadays unless it has loud noises and flashing lights
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.