[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a good or a bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: NEwzc7qJMM37zB_2_b.jpg (28 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEwzc7qJMM37zB_2_b.jpg
28 KB, 600x316
Was he a good or a bad guy?
>>
>>70468237
Are you a woman?
>>
he was a Russian Dragon
>>
he was tempo
>>
An old school guy.
>>
>>70468237
He's not a good guy. He's not a bad guy.
He's THE guy.
Balee dat
>>
>>70468388
THEY LOVE TO HAVE FUN, MAGGLE
>>
>>70468237
Objectively awful person

Wanted to leech off of others talents instead of developing them for himself, like all sociopaths

That said, his portrayal is fucking hilarious
>>
>>70469341
he wanted others to reach their full potential while leaching on it. still pretty sweet deal
>>
>>70468237
good intentions but bad application
>>
Hes the film's antagonist

Good or bad is up to the audience
>>
>>70468237
He was rushing
>>
>>70468237
He was kind of a dick desu
The guy saved the city countless of times but he still was shaming him in his shitty newspaper because he was mad jelly.
>>
he was a psychopath. No one gives a shit about drummers. It is not the end of the world
>>
He was a Nazi.
>>
>>70470336

And the last performance where he waited until the last possible moment to tell the MC that he knew it was him who ratted him out was such a pussy move. Something about him justifying all his abuse with the "Well I actually fucking tried" just doesn't land for me
>>
>>70468237
>good
>bad
>>
File: demolish you.gif (913 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
demolish you.gif
913 KB, 500x195
>>70470392
>>
>>70470560
>being this analpained about scores in a jazz ensemble
>>
>>70468237

He was a big guy
>>
>>70470392
>Nobody gives a shit about drummers

Obviously you're not a vocalist.
>>
>>70470392
This faggot probably thinks the guitar is an interesting instrument
>>
He was a bad guy, and while I did enjoy this flick it is a very, very basic glory story type of plot. The whole thing is a big "I'll show you!" and is primer for the final scene.

Pretty cool original piece of music for the movie, btw
>>
How would you rate this movie if instead of the actual final scene, Andrew left the audithorium with his father and lived a happy life far away from music while Jameson got shafted from the conservatory?
6/10
>>
>>70471158
>>70471361
Psychopaths detected
>>
>>70469624
After years of emotional abuse
>>
>>70471361
>implying it isn't
>>
>>70468237
bad guy with daddy issues
>>
Why wasn't movie called "Caravan" tho ?
>>
I'M UPSET
>>
Worst Marvel movie yet.
>>
He was exactly the kind of teacher every school needs at least one of.
Some students need a teacher like him to really put out their best. No way would that little jew have pushed himself otherwise.
>>
>>70470695
Perhaps in comparison to you
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.