[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I hate white people now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: roots-2016-1593b.jpg (28 KB, 250x367) Image search: [Google]
roots-2016-1593b.jpg
28 KB, 250x367
WTF I hate white people now!
>>
You didn't watch it.
>>
Why did they decide to do a Roots remake now? Just when black people and white people were starting to get along.
>>
>>70467727
White Guilt
>>
>>70467842

explains a lot of what's happening in America right now.
>>
>>70467430
now?
>>
>>70468083
Corporations banking on white guilt and racial tensions. They don't give a rats ass about anyone
>>
>>70467430

If that's what you took away from Roots you're pretty pathetic. I'm white and didn't feel a bit of guilt. The pilot episode alone showed that everyone 'bad' had a hand in the slave trade. It's honestly the first mainstream series I've seen to name the English, Portuguese, and African slave traders as culprits first and foremost.

The series is about overcoming almost impossible adversity through generational strength and storytelling. Don't be a bigot and watch it faggot.
>>
>>70467430
>Implying you liked white "people" to begin with
>>
>>70467430
the first time race-swapping characters has actually been brave
>>
>>70467727
>Just when black people and white people were starting to get along.
That was true 5 years ago, now we are seeing the rise of BLM and a Race War is imminent.
>>
>>70470608
I swear, I have one request in life, and that's to kill Nazis. I am okay with the coming future. I don't even give a fuck about black people, I just hate seeing assholes win.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.