[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nice Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody see this? I thought it was pretty decent.
>>
It was a lot of fun, Crowe and Gosling were great. Even the kid was good.
>>
surprisingly good. I'll definitely go and see it again.
>>
DELETE THIS SHILLS
>>
>>70462807
I mean, I know I sound like a shill, sorry. I don't really know what I was thinking when I made this thread, I just realized that there's not much to talk about besides saying it's good. You don't have to see it, I guess.
>>
Yeah I saw it last night and thought it was pretty enjoyable. A few laughs and I like the period setting. My choice at the cinema was either xmen or this and I'm so glad I saw this instead of chucking my money to the capeshit-makers.
>>
File: 1429663763257.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
1429663763257.png
147 KB, 249x386
>>70463010
mods deleted threads about Meme Lover 2 for the same reason why this is still up, I don't know mayne, do what you want you're a big guy.
>>
>>70462782
>>70462672
>>70462411
samefag

>I'll definitely go and see it again.

wtf does that even mean, you want to see it again in theater and pay again? what
>>
>>70463422
I was 3rd reply and 4th poster
only way if it was samefag is if he has a phone off wifi, a tablet using neighbors wifi and his pc using his own wifi
>>
Yeah I liked it a lot, very much in line with Shane black's other stuff. The 70s setting wasn't a fucking meme fest of references and seemed to actually have some relevance to the story. Even the kid wasn't painful .
>>
>>70463608
Forgot to say there was no Christmas setting l which I was a little disappointed at :(
>>
>>70462411
just watched it yesterday. Fun movie, nothing special, but good for what it is.
>>
>>70463639

To be fair, Last Boyscout wasn't set at christmas either and it's the best.
>>
>>70464412
Exactly. You come to see some bantz and comedy, not to find deeper meaning or moral dilemma.
>>
>>70463639
It was Christmas at the end
>>
>>70462411
Great flick
Shane shouldn't direct his own scripts though.
The pacing is off and some of the scenes last too long (the protest where people pretended to be dead was sitcom tier and could have been cut down a bit)
the mystery plot could have been simplified too because it's really not that important

It's 8/10 but could have been a 10/10 if it had a top tier director
>>
>>70464570
Who would you have direct it?
>>
>>70464584
Zack Synder
>>
The scene where Gosling falls and finds the body is hilarious
>>
>>70464584
Wes Anderson
>>
>>70462411
I really liked it. The chemistry between Gosling, Crowe and the girl was fucking great.
>>
I liked it but i wish i didnt see the trailers before,they put all the jokes in the trailers
>>
>>70464584

Emir Kusturica ofc
>>
>>70462411
Fuck gosling faggot ass
>>
It was honestly one of the funnest movies I've seen in a real long time; its more of a comedy then anything else
>>
>>70462411
Great movie. Script and direction were little bit off sometimes but Gosling and Crowe really delivered. Gosling was awesome.
>>
torrent out yet?
>>
>>70462411
how is it compared to kiss kiss bang bang?
>>
I can't wait until you faggots start turning on this meme movie.
>>
>>70469682

Pretty sure it's happening already, any Nice guys thread is deemed a shill thread, but dollars to donuts when the WEB dl comes out they'll be crying about how this got overlooked because of capeshit.
>>
Reminded me why Russel Crowe won Best Actor

He and Gosling fucking carried the movie - not that the rest of it was particularly bad, but the flaws were completely overshadowed by how great the leads were
>>
File: anudda shoah.jpg (216 KB, 1916x956) Image search: [Google]
anudda shoah.jpg
216 KB, 1916x956
If they ever made a sequel Joel Silver should do a cameo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kwQyJEtV4
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.