[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is something very alluring about young julia roberts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Julia-Roberts-circa-1994-001.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Julia-Roberts-circa-1994-001.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
there is something very alluring about young julia roberts
>>
>>70459851
jewden
>>
>>70459871
her wikipedia page says her religion is Hinduism
>>
>>70459912
It is not rare that, all exhausted by a few decades of living in what she conceives as the “present moment”, in order to better live, a new life begins as the female approaching her menopause calms herself, in discovering a mild state of ataraxia blended in a longing for the golden times, believing to have reached thus a new liberation leading her to discover her truer spiritual side, less egotistical, and leaving her a bit perplex. Even the young female taking the holy orders does so only after a few years of proud liberation, where she stumbles upon a spiritual path after thinking that she is disenchanted from the men, from the emotional life.
Most men remain, on the other hand, completely emotional towards their existence in general, towards the woman in particular. They lack the notion of efficiency, if, by some miracle, they manage to know what they want.
>>
>>70459851
>feces eyes

>>70459912
Sup Chaim
>>
she looks like glen howerton
>>
>>70460153
though a glen howerton who you'd want to have use his DSL on you, amiright?
>>
>>70460153
He is the golden god after all
>>
>>70459851
She hadn't yet become an ultra left wing Hollywood liberal in the cult of Clooneyism?
>>
>>70459912
DESIGNATED?
>>
>>70461595
no, she was on the set of eat pray love and she felt enlightened in a very major way.
>>
>>70461621
I saw that meme movie.
It was cringy & abstract.
>>
>>70459943
Did you write this? It sounds like something from the nineteenth century, I'd say Kierkegaard but not quite.
>>
>>70459851
Like the allure of throwing your smartphone out the window of your moving car
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.