[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most child actors get all fucked up later in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x270
Why do most child actors get all fucked up later in life?
>>
>>70457364
because they got fucked as a child actor
>>
File: 1qz4rgp.jpg (107 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
1qz4rgp.jpg
107 KB, 600x845
No comment
>>
>>70457364
>when the kush hits yadda yadda twitter meme
>>
normal teenagers want to experiment with sex and drugs (partying). Now, most teenagers would be lucky to have a regular hookup for weed, the money to afford it, and might get a few girlfriends they fuck for a few months before breaking up. Imagine you're wealthy and famous and know tons of people so you have access to basically all drugs and all types of whores. It gets out of control, justin beiber/lindsey lohan style.

That, and the bad parents/joyless childhood thing.
>>
>>70457411
What's his name, again?
>>
>>70457424
Sounds like fun
>>
>>70457434
Dan Schneider
>>
>>70457434
Dan 'jump in my car I'll make you a star' Schneider
>>
>>70457424
don't forget they get fucked by old jews
>>
>>70457452
thanks
>>
>>70457364
Because most people grow along with their peers in school and then in lame minimum wage jobs and college. Kids getting plopped along adults for the majority of their childhoods is imbalanced, that's why there's a bit of a stigma around the "only child." Add to that that other actors and most people in the entertainment industry in general are just a tad bit on the eccentric side and it's no wonder that child actors turn out weird.
>>
Parents are using them for money
Surrounded by a grown up world of show business
People pretending to be their friends
People trying to use them for sex
People trying to get them hooked on drugs and alcohol
Cute looks are starting to fade so increasingly wild behavior is taken to stand out more and hold onto fame
People won't take you seriously is they see you as a child so you have to try your hardest to be "adult".
Growing up in the grown up world gives you a twisted sense of of what it means to be an adult
Nobody ever taught you boundaries and kept you well grounded so you go crazy with your fame and fortune.
>>
>>70457493
You're welcome.
>>
Satanic rituals.
>>
>>70457364
Sexual abuse from Jews
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.