[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen a thread about this yet. Concept artist for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: SM4_BC_2_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (238 KB, 900x466) Image search: [Google]
SM4_BC_2_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg
238 KB, 900x466
Haven't seen a thread about this yet. Concept artist for Spidey 4 posted his work. Looks pretty great tbqh.

This, for example, is Mysterio (played by an obviously older overweight Bruce Campbell) being brought to the police station.
>>
File: SM4_BC_4_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (259 KB, 900x481) Image search: [Google]
SM4_BC_4_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg
259 KB, 900x481
>>
>insert quips as required
>>
File: SM4_BC_5_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (248 KB, 900x422) Image search: [Google]
SM4_BC_5_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg
248 KB, 900x422
>>
File: SM4_BC_6_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (245 KB, 900x422) Image search: [Google]
SM4_BC_6_LR.jpg?format=1000w.jpg
245 KB, 900x422
Thank you Based Raimi.

RIP
>>
>>70454381
I think that was just a shoddy drawing of him walking, I don't think he was supposed to be fat

>>70454431
No, Sam Raimi makes actual films and not just quip showcases
>>
Link: http://www.planethenderson.com/spiderman4/ted3rihd7eheqx5p5z70tc1umvup80

>>70454506

He's very obviously intended to be overweight. See the following images.
>>
>>70454381

WHAT

For YEARS I've been saying that would've been the perfect Spider-man 4 opening and I had no idea it was actually being planned.

WTTTTFFFF

Guys should I move to Hollywood?

I would've had the real villains be the Vulture and Kraven. Kraven would be hunting the Vulture but change his hunt to Spider-man when Spidey beats him to the punch.
>>
>>70454560
I wonder why

Just to add humor?
>>
>>70454431
>>70454506

Spider-man is fucking quips, the character and has been since his inception.

He is the only guy beside Deadpool who actually REQUIRES quips to be doing it right.

Go yell at the Avengers.
>>
>>70454629

Yeah, Mysterio's a pretty low-tier bad guy. He was made a menacing Scarecrow/slasher movie monster hybrid in one run but it was only effective because he was so impotent in regular continuity.
>>
>>70454629

Have you never seen a Raimi Spidey movie, senpai?

Apparently the opening scene was a montage of Spidey apprehending his unshown, lesser known villains. Scorpion was another.
>>
>>70454650
There's a difference between a film having quips and a movie being a quip film

Sam Raimi does one of those things and not the other

>>70454738
I want that so bad. It would be cool to see Spidey face complex illusions and shit. Scarecrow didn't really have anything crazy in Batman Begins, he just made everything look trippy, but with Mysterio you could do something more imaginative

>>70454751
> Apparently the opening scene was a montage of Spidey apprehending his unshown, lesser known villains. Scorpion was another

God, that sounds amazing

WHY COULDNT WE HAVE GOTTEN SAM RAIMI'S SPIDERMAN 4

WE ARE IN THE WRONG TIMELINE
>>
>>70454467
It would have been great if Mysterio would have been in the whole movie. Sounds like he would have just been another 2 minute cameo for Bruce.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.