[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>puts oil in pasta water I thought this guy was supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: diQRVDo-.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
diQRVDo-.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>puts oil in pasta water
I thought this guy was supposed to be a good chef.
>>
>>70452894
The F Word is the only show of his worth watching.
>>
>>70452894
there are pastas that you dont want the starch on. you just showed how much about cookin you dont know
>>
>>70452914
That's not UK Kitchen Nightmares.
>>
>tfw Ramsay was Marco Pierre White's bitch

He essentially MADE Ramsay
>>
>>70453571
Saw him make ramsay cry

It was like pottery, he made the monster
>>
>Brit
>good chef
British cuisine is the worst on the planet
>>
File: british buisine.jpg (264 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
british buisine.jpg
264 KB, 1600x1200
>>70453651
bullshit
>>
>>70453680
>>70453651
>>
>>70453651
He is trained in French and italian cuisine.
>>
>>70453680
>oi waitress, some of the diahrrea on toast please
>would you like extra sliced melted dinosaur bones and flamingo rectums on top?
>of course
>>
>>70453651
>Brit cuisine
Only the French make that bird portion, overpriced, pretty snack food.
>>
>>70453046
>Watching the UK version of anything

cuck city m8
>>
>>70454010
>implying
The brits are characters m8.
>>
>>70453651
Hearing him say "YES CHEF" choked up would be music to my ears
>>
>>70453680

that is the worst thing i've ever seen
>>
>>70452894
No, even his mentor said he's a terrible chef. Ramsay has never earned a Michelin star while he was cooking, all the stars he earned were for restaurants he managed and/or owned.

The man might be the world's greatest restaurateur, but he's a so-so chef at best. It's why Bobby Flay cucked him so hard publicly when Ramsay talked shit and Flay challenged him.
>>
>>70453680
Food is the most depressingly dull aspect of British culture. You just take a thing, cook it on a stove for a few minutes, and then sprinkle some pepper on top. Literally every British dish in existence.
>>
>>70453593
Sauce, pls
>>
>>70453751
I had one of those the other night. It was fantastic. All the things you love about a Mc"Chicken" sandwich without the feathers and claws you don't.
>>
>>70454083
>It's why Bobby Flay cucked him so hard publicly when Ramsay talked shit and Flay challenged him.

The only thing I can find on this is that Ramsay challenged Flay and Flay constantly refuses.
>>
>this is a british """""delicacy""""
>>
>>70452894
>not understanding the chemistry of cooking
>influenced by the cholesterol, gluten, zero trans fat, organic, free range, kosher memes
>>
>>70454495
For the past three years Bobby Flay has been pushing for a match and Ramsey kept ducking him. Then last month, Ramsey came up with a secret contract for the contest that Flay has to agree to and is talking a ton of shit because Flay isn't biting.

Probably some shit like:

>contest can't be live
>participants get to know the ingredients six months beforehand and prepare accordingly
>Ramsay gets editing rights to remove any footage that reflects negatively on him
>etc etc

Flay is a contest competitor. It's what he does for a living. Half the shows on Food Network are him traveling the globe and participating against the world's top chefs in open competition. He doesn't always win, but it's exactly his strength as a chef.

Ramsay prepares one dish a season on his pre-taped, heavily edited programs that he practiced for months before hand. Like deboning a fish.
>>
>it's a /tv/ pretends to know about a topic episode
>>
>ITT mediocre line cooks talk shit on Ramsay because they worked at some mid tier restaurant or hotel
>>
>>70455267
ramsay even gets cucked by his own guests on the F word sometimes

his food really doesnt seem to be that good
>>
>>70452894
>In college
>Making spaghetti
>The local "chef" tells me that I don't even need to put salt in the water

Thanks. Even if I know and believe that, what stops me, other than autism?
>>
>>70454614
What the fuck brits?
>>
I always put oil in the water, it keeps it from boiling over
>>
>>70455375
>mid-tear
dont give working at some rat infested city resterant so much credit anon
>>
>>70452894
>>70452894

>I am a better chef than someone who has spent their entire life cooking and was taught by a literal master at cooking

>hhhurrr dont put oil in pasta water cuz the sauce wont stick after durrr im a fucking faggot

Fuck off OP
>>
>>70454083
>comparing Bobby Flay to Gordon Ramsay
Are you really this fucking retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1024x768
>British food
Don't test me
>>
>>70453680
wait what's wrong with a cheese, mustard and onion sandwich?
>>
>British """"""""""""""""food'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>70453046
His best show
>>
Beans in vomit cooked to a hard paste in an oven describes british food pretty well
>>
>>70455996
That's a literal myth. You don't even have to stir the pasta and it won't stick. Pasta doesn't fucking stick unless you put it into cold water and then boil it.
>>
>>70456360
>t. britfag
>>
hotel hell is his best show
>>
>>70453651
Ramsay isn't British, he's Scottish. Born and raised in Glasgow.
>>
>>70454009
Sounds better than a boiled sheep's stomach.
>>
>>70455417
Not even defending him but, again-
>brits
>knowing anything about food
>>
>>70457136

>Greentext
>Sarcasm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luyla4FavTI
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.