[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yep yep yep yep >Bo bu bu bu >bum bum bum bum >Bo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 220x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 220x348
>Yep yep yep yep
>Bo bu bu bu
>bum bum bum bum
>Bo bo bo bo

It's complete fucking nonsense but the opening bit from I'm So Humble is stuck in my head.

Anyway, what'd you faggots think of PopStar?
>>
The jokes were a little too obvious at times, but it was hilarious at times as well.
>>
Not on par with "This is Spinal Tap" but it was its own thing and fucking hilarious.
>>
>>70452944
Don't really think it can be compared as heavily to Spinal Tap, this had the overproduced Behind The Music look that I kind of expect from modern docs, while Spinal Tap was just a bit grungier.

I'm sure that's intentional, given the styles of music they're covering, but still.
>>
>FUCK THIS SONG
>>
bunp
>>
Was it really that forgettable?
>>
>>70454071
I don't remember
>>
>>70454171
heh
>>
>You were only up there for like 10 seconds connor
>Thats like a third of the way to Mars!

If only they hadn't ruined that joke by explaining it.
>>
>>70454403
I thought it worked fine as it was.

The bee and the flamethrower bit was fucking hilarious
>Aw FUCK!!
>>
Better than Hot Rod or worse?
>>
Eric Andre, and the whole TMZ segment was gold
>>
>>70455076
I wasn't a huge fan of Hot Rod (good from what I saw, but not the underrated masterpiece it's made out to be) so this was better.

Take that with a grain of salt, though.
>>
>>70455128
>Will Arnett's cups getting progressively bigger
Fucking died
>>
>>70454171
Kek
>>
>Not gay
>>
>>70455128

I literally was crying at that, when it cuts to Will Arnet holding those 3 mugs ductaped together
>>
>>70456063
>SPORTS
>>
>>70455076
It's not quite as good, but still funny. If the movie had been a bit more biting with its satire and didn't try to be endearing toward the end it would've been great. Still worth a watch. There's some good laughs.
>>
>>70455128
I hate real tmz so much
the laughing getting louder and louder was great
>>
>Pretty cool, my nigga!
>That's right, my nigger.
>>
>>70457532
>this my nigga right here!

>that's right, he's my good friend
>>
>>70452738
Super dense with comedy. Really loved how it felt like a movie long sketch where everything was a turned into a joke and the plot was just a way to deliver jokes.
Really glad to see movies like that considering how many comedies have been coming out that completly drop the comedy to show us >lol guys, he got the girl!

Looking forward to watching it again. that whole song that's just shitting on the mona lisa is gold

>>70455128
Eric Andre starting to have a fucking seizure felt like something Eric himself just improved or came up with himself. It wasnt like any of the other jokes and is the kind of shit he does.
>>
>>70454403
no one would've gotten it then you retard
>>
>What if a garbage man was smart?

Damn...
>>
Is it good? All the trailers made it seem kind of cringeworthy
>>
>>70459893
If you didn't find the trailers to be funny at all you probably won't find the full movie to be that different, honestly.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.