[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: >it's 2006 >discuss: is this the biggest casting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
ITT:

>it's 2006
>discuss: is this the biggest casting mistake ever?
>>
I'm sorry that your thread isn't getting many replies. It's a genuinely good one, and there's no reason for it being this empty.

I have nothing to contribute, however I do enjoy browsing the funny images that the community post in these threads. That's why I'm bumping and I hope that this works as an incentive for people. Thank you for this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (856 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
856 KB, 1366x2048
Apologize
>>
Well, anyone?
This guy said its a goo d thread?
why wont you respond?

Maybe you dont get it, WE PRETEND LIKE ITS 2006!!
so, movie is not out yet, you get it now?
Who would thought that Heather would be a good Joker,
how do they come up with that?
As if they(art team&Nolan) had clear vision about how he will
present Joker and gave blueprints to Heather.
>>
Sorry that your thread isn't getting many replies.
I imagine the backlash to Ledger being cast as Joker was the same as the backlash to Leto being cast as Joker.
>>
i upvote OPs thread
>>
>>70452538
It's 2016
>>
>>70452538
>Well, at least it's not Jared fucking Leto!
>>
>>70452538

>i almost die by my own hand twice this year
>i'm never in a healthy relationship again starting this year
>i drop out of university this year
>i take a dead end job i'm still doing an offshoot of now this year
>i get evicted from my first apartment this year
>i move back in with my parents for 6 months this year
>i start doing hard drugs for most of the next decade this year
>i get arrested for the first time this year
>i wreck my car and injure myself badly this year
>i see the love of my life for the last time this year

not so bad
>>
>>70452538
is that joseph gordon levitt?
>>
>>70452754
Im sorry I paid for a ticket to your flicks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.