[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest cop show of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12 KB, 202x250
Is this the greatest cop show of all time?
>>
No Adam 12 was much better
>>
>>70452449
i LOVE the intro music
>>
>>70452546
Lol i used to have it as my ringtone. Barely anyone recognized it and I lost a little faith in humanity
>>
File: giphy.gif (498 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498 KB, 500x380
>>
It's got the GOAT theme song, but I dare you to sit through more than one entire episode.

I think it probably convinced a generation of impressionable young dudes that if you joined the CHP, every week you'd be stopping a gang who uses big rigs to smuggle drugs up in down California, and not responding to car accidents and mattresses in the road 99% of the time.
>>
>>70452829
>he cant sit through a CHiPs marathon
Why don't you just yell "I'm a millenial" from the rooftop?
>>
File: IMG_0062 (Edited).jpg (1 MB, 2543x1702) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062 (Edited).jpg
1 MB, 2543x1702
Emergency is the GOAT civil servant show.

Pic related... even Station 51 looks exactly the same. It's in Carson CA and the firemen there are cool as fuck!
>>
>>70452953
Negro, I'm old as fuck, which is why I know. Those 70s/80s shows are so incredibly formulaic, it's just impossible to watch more a few in a row. And I say that as someone who watches the A-Team on Netflix for no good reason.
>>
>>70453092
>edited.jpg
Nice try, you photoshopping piece of shit
>>
>>70453190
Heh... I only cropped the pic to remove most of the Camaro T-top I took the pic from. Good luck finding the shoops because there aren't any.
>>
>>70452449
COPS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.