[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone find her kind of smug and unlikable? MCU ladies are usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Anyone find her kind of smug and unlikable?

MCU ladies are usually great, but didn't like her at all. The best MCU lady will always be Peggy Carter.
>>
>>70452301

Hair looks like shit, just doesn't work on her.
>>
>>70452301
The worst mcu girl is objectively jessica jones
>>
>>70452301
She's a terrible actress and her character is an obnoxious bitch. Put one and one together...
>>
>>70452301
Her attitude turns me on. Hard to get.
>>
MCU doesn't know how to write female characters. The only two wtih any character are the Shield agents in Cap 2, whatever their names are, they just do their job
>>
I don't like her either. I spent the entire movie wishing she was Bryce Dallas Howard.
>>
She wasn't smug. She drops the hardass shit about 30 minutes in.
>>
>>70452441
>I spent the entire movie wishing she was Bryce Dallas Howard.
How did you spend Jurassic World?
>>
I know this is /tv/ but even this board should have limits on shit their collective opinions could be
>>
Why didn't Antman just shrink and spend the whole movie inside the toe part of her high heels the whole movie?
>>
>>70452483
wishing she was jessica chastain
>>
>>70452889
whats wrong with you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.