[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's everyone's favorite "Tony Soprano eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Tony-Soprano.jpg (43 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Soprano.jpg
43 KB, 618x412
What's everyone's favorite "Tony Soprano eating scene"?
>>
>>70452237
That scene when he eats Carmela. So fucking hot.
>>
File: soprano.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
soprano.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>70452308
THAT NEVER FUCKIN' HAPPENED!
>>
The one where he eats the gabagool
>>
>>70452237
Uncle Ben
>>
obviously the best is when it's a rainy night and the whole family goes to Artie's after closing time and he lets them in and they all hang out
>>
>>70452632
That ending was so great, it's sad looking at how much changed between then and the series finale with all those people out of the show.
I always wondered why the series didn't end in Artie's restaurant.
>>
>>70452681
because Vesuvio's doesn't serve onion rings.
>>
the one where he died on the shitter
>>
The sushi restaurant where he's gorging himself.
>>
>>70452237
when he comes home and starts scoffing down the gabagool almost to the point like he's inhaling it. Meanwhile AJ is trying to off himself in the pool.
>>
>>70452237
When he wanted to have a lunch meet with Jackie Jr and he finally shows up late and Tony tells him to remove his glasses and to hear some unpleasant shit he's about to tell him. IDK but what he does with the fork and pasta eating thing makes me hungry for it.
>>
>>70452237
The one where they slice up garlic so thin with a razor blade that it literally melts in the pan
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1360x768
What did mean by this?
>>
>>70455368
>provolone and gabagool
Tony had taste
>>
>>70452237
ralph offered some eggs and toast to him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.