[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will her career die why is she successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
>>
She looks better than Maisie lmao
>>
>>70452169
That isn't hard tho
>>
>>70452144

She has successfully merged with the Feminism and SJW consciousness. She will always be around once they are, even if her movie choices are shit.
>>
>>70452169
>she's more attractive than the hunchback of notredame
>>
>>70452144
I'm with you, I have no fucking clue how she is successful. She can't act for shit and she is pretty stupid. I hope something bad happens to her.
>>
>>70452181
>>70452195
You're talking about /tv/'s waifu.
>>
>>70452233
>hunchback of notre dame
>/tv/a Waifu
Fuck off and speak for yourself. Only b finds that thing attractive
>>
File: graHH.jpg (187 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
graHH.jpg
187 KB, 500x748
>>
Living proof that talent on the casting couch can get you much further than any sort of talent in acting in Hollywood.
>>
File: jlaw.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jlaw.jpg
188 KB, 1024x1024
Her career will die and she'll become box office poison but she'll always be a meme celeb
>>
>annoying person gets choked in an advertisement
I'm pretty sure the committee that approved that billboard is on the right side of history.
>>
shes so wacky just like us
>>
>>70452144
I used to think she was semi attractive until I saw her in the blue makeup. Makes her look like a fat retard. Why was Hugh Jackman young enough to keep playing Wolverine, but Rebecca Romain who is 4 years younger than Jackman is too old to play Mystique?
>>
>>70452144
Now that she has positioned herself as a feminist, the industry will keep putting her in movies regardless of people not liking her, because not casting her is now viewed as sexism.
>>
>>70452144
I don't understand how I've masturbated to her nude pictures so much and she's still popular.

Usually an actresses career trajectory is inversely related to the angle of my dong.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>70452672
Who was the idiot who approved this recasting?
>>
She is one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment.
>>
made good movies
is hot
and famous
>>
>>70452144
Just wait for the SJW's to turn on her. It already started when she made some quip about having a lesbian haircut. Also her salary requests are ridiculous. She will price herself out of the industry.
>>
File: kids in the hall.jpg (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kids in the hall.jpg
141 KB, 500x500
>>70452785
He's hip, he's cool, he's 45
>>
>>70452208
>her
>not Emily Clark
>>
>>70452785
>actually wears the makeup without crying like a little bitch
>100x better looking
>a villain--not a touchy-feely do-gooder

I miss her too.
>>
>>70453042
>actually wears the makeup without crying like a little bitch

Watch the behind the scenes interviews for the original X-Men, Romijn laughs about they even paint her asshole. And the makeup effects artist who painted her was a straight-seeming male. Imagine getting paid $100 per hour to paint Rebecca Romijn's pussy and asshole.
>>
>>70452257

shur-sha is TV's waifu you dipshit
>>
>This Will Finally Be the End of Jennifer Lawrence's Career Says Nervous Man for the Seventh Time This Year
>>
>>70452792
I agree.
>>
>>70453176

oops, meant to quote >>70452233
>>
>>70452792
Mystique doesn't need a good actress... even then Katniss is Little girl playing dressup.

There are so many better choices.
>>
>>70452144
(((Hollywood))) poured a lot of resources into her. They gave her an Oscar. They've got to get their money's worth.
>>
>>70452144
>why is she successful?
harvey weinstein was impressed by her skills
>>
>>70453257
This is the fact of the matter I think. "Stars" sell tickets, they invest a lot building these nothings up. It's like seeing a regular woman who is ten times more attractive than some celebrity, but for some reason your dick gets ten times harder from the celebrity. She's more than a person now, she's become a brand.
>>
>>70452144
There's no business like show show business. She needs to learn how to shut the fuck up. Her assinine interviews and bloated ego will be her downfall. The worst part is, is that it will be self-induced. That's why Robert DeNiro stopped doing interviews. Everyone saw how much of a mumbling idiot he was without a script.
>>
File: winters_bone.jpg (311 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
winters_bone.jpg
311 KB, 1500x1125
>>70452144

it won't die
she's shown she's capable of heavy lifting
but she doesn't have to do it right now

watch more movies
>>
>>70453339
Tell that to Corey Haim's Tombstone.
>>
>>70453406

>tfw there was an impending possibility of raep throughout that film, but it never happened

;__:
>>
>>70453449
The simple fact you could say his name and I know who you are referring to showed that he still had value in his brand. Even washed up actors still make more than most doctors, they just blow it all on drugs and stupid shit.

Take Rodney King. Just a random black guy, but because he was well known from his police beating he was able to trade on his name and buy a nice home with a pool in the LA area (which he drowned in).
>>
>>70453534
He killed himself because he was molested by some Hollywood Executive according to Corey Feldman.

Same shit kind of happens in Starry Eyes, except it's a female.
>>
>>70452144
>dat hairline
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>70453789
The point was he still could make a living off his name.
>>
>>70453865
Shutup you old androgynous bitch.
>>
>>70452144
>why is she successful?

same reason they all are. fucks the right people
>>
>>70452792
amy adams
>>>>>>power gap
everyone else, including jlaw
>>
File: amy adams the fighter.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
amy adams the fighter.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>70454028
Now I'm convinced that in every part of the western world, that there's some slutty red-headed chick that Amy Adams reminds them of. Too convenient to be a coincidence.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.