[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM
>>
Jim Norton was never funny
>>
>>70451413
>He stinks
tssss why don't you clean his pecka or sumpthin
>>
Yea I don't like opie either jim
>>
Dr. Steve Chipperson
>>
>>70452962
Jim is more tolerable than that dumb cunt Opie
>>
File: uncle paul and spidey.jpg (127 KB, 460x689) Image search: [Google]
uncle paul and spidey.jpg
127 KB, 460x689
Will this scene be in Homecoming?
>>
>>70451413
never seen this Andrew Anglin video
>>
>>70452962
>>70453080
do people listen to opie with jim?
>>
File: plants.gif (787 KB, 240x174) Image search: [Google]
plants.gif
787 KB, 240x174
>>70453627
I gave up a while ago

They get such great guests and Opie still ruins everything
>>
>>70453627
Not sure. I haven't heard the show since Ant was fired minus ironically listening to hear Opie fuck something up aka helping out that gay NFL player who wrote a book or Jon Bernthal calling him out for cake stomping that bums delicious treat. I'm sure people do, they're bound to be truckers and bored dads that want some morning zoo like radio.
>>
>>70453716
>>70453738
i've only listened twice. the first time was to check it out, and it was awful. the second time was when they had their 90 minute fight, which was the most passive aggressive thing i've ever heard produced by two men.
>>
>>70453901
>was when they had their 90 minute fight
Thats right! I forgot about that, I YouTube'd that also.
>which was the most passive aggressive thing i've ever heard produced by two men.
Yeah that was pretty bad. I have to give Jim a little credit for attempting to call out Opie and put everything on the table. He was also trying to be partial to Ant who wasn't there and is a friend(more so than Opie, who even during his little bitch out said he and Jim aren't close) of Jim's so that makes it even more awkward.
>>
>>70451413
But he was good in Ratatouille and it's sad that his wife died.
>>
>>70453984
yeah I suppose but that aggressiveness faded away pretty quick. then it just became little jabs.

for all they make fun of other radio, they sure do a lot of the same shit. the whole "feigning friendship" gimmick and shooting down any rumours they dislike each other. i wonder if they still do jocktober given the fact that they're basically a morning zoo show now too.
>>
>>70454202
>i wonder if they still do jocktober given the fact that they're basically a morning zoo show now too.
I would say fuck no. That would hit too close to home for Opie and plus he's reformatting trying to do those very type of shows. Sam really got fucked hard, I doubt he's even on the show anymore, maybe 100% behind the scenes now.
>>
File: Spider-Man_202Pyxurz.jpg (203 KB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_202Pyxurz.jpg
203 KB, 1600x1203
A man with 8 arms? Sounds hot.
>>
>>70454452
>me on the left
>>
>>70454283
What happened to Sam? I think poor is going full Howard, he's so jealous of the guy it's insane now he will emulate him to try and make that money
>>
>>70454570
>opie not poor

Fucking auto correct
>>
>>70454570
He used to be in the studio a lot. But from what people have posted he's not heard from until at night or something when he has his own show. Yeah he's trying to do that but he has no charisma and or talent so it'll turn into your run o the mill morning zoo show. Have a feeling after Oct, Jimmy is gone.
>>
>>70454283
yeah just had a look and the last youtube video of actual jocktober audio made was october 2014 for the todd show.

opie should change his name imo. O&A is dead. jimmy will leave in october because they have the chemistry of oil and water. gregg can just sit around with some holes and crack his awful jokes.
>>
File: 1463514984260.png (13 KB, 623x89) Image search: [Google]
1463514984260.png
13 KB, 623x89
>>70454008
>>
SUPER DEATH
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, Macy Gray!
>>
OUT, AM I?
>>
>>70454694
>opie should change his name imo
He should, but in typical Opie fashion, he won't. That's his 'brand' now and he's stuck with it, he'll be like his faggot mentor, Brother Wease or whatever, 75 years old calling other men "motherhuckers" and "brotherman". Jimmy is gone in October but not because he wants to go IMO, he's gone because Opie is done with him and that type of radio Jimmy represents, away with the old show. Jimmy has signed on for some podcast/radio thing with UFC where he and some fighter are going to do shows so that kind tells me he's trying to get his shit in order before he jumps ship/thrown overboard
>>
>>70454887
Jimmy is scared of losing that radio money, so he'll probably play ball with whatever the execs want him to do. Too bad opie was such a faggot, they had a great show.
>>
>>70454959
from what i've read, the new show is really, really bleak. there's no energy whatsoever, no chemistry and no laughs. i agree with >>70454887 that jimmy will leave come october. he's been saying for years that the executives don't want him and have been trying to get rid of him and i have the impression he stayed because of ant.
>>
>>70454959
>Jimmy is scared of losing that radio money
Oh no shit, which is why if he was offered a deal, even with a drastic pay cut I think he would take it
>whatever the execs want him to do
And that will be to gtfo posthaste more than likely. Opie will, if he hasn't already told SiriusXM to not renew his contract when it expires. Odds are they're already auditioning other guys to take his seat when the time comes by having them guest visit frequently.
>>
File: chief Gavin.png (835 KB, 1020x488) Image search: [Google]
chief Gavin.png
835 KB, 1020x488
>that show where Opie fake cried about "just wanting to be friends with Ant" after ant got fired

yuck
>>
>>70455071
>"I really needed you that day and you weren't there for me"
Embarrassing
>>
>>70455071
that was so cringe and awkward. utter nutcase he is.

the only time i cringed harder was during his jury duty story that never, ever, ever even came close to happening that he told on the show.
>>
XM is in a spot where if any investor with balls wanted to, they could be over taken. You have ant and jimmy waiting to be picked up and that show would eclipse howard and opie imo.
>>
>>70455200
You mean you don't believe the part when he called out the state prosecuting attorney in front of everyone and got the guy to look like a bitch? Common! That shit happened to the Opster.
>>
>>70455252
>>70455252
Well Opie does have mob connections you know. What a lying faggot that guy is, I doubt he has any real friends.
>>
>>70455208
Ant lost his mind and is going to jail for beating up some whore

Jimmy is washed up
>>
>>70455283
Woah take it easy. Everybody knows that some Italian guys you caddy for for an entire game one random day in the summer are mobbed up. When you have the Philly Crew and homeless people to harass who needs friends.
>>
>>70455283
or how his family was so poor him and his siblings used to have to plow the backyard crops with their bikes in order to have food?

or when he was bragging about how much coke he's done before and then somehow forgot what coke tastes like and couldnt even describe the taste
>>
File: HE'S BIG AND I DON'T LIKE HIM.jpg (59 KB, 480x265) Image search: [Google]
HE'S BIG AND I DON'T LIKE HIM.jpg
59 KB, 480x265
>>70451413
>>
>>70455208
XM merged with Sirius. It's now one company, SiriusXM.
>>70455308
Poor Jim. The trauma from the divorce was too much for him.
>>
>>70454452
>>
File: drone_doggo.webm (990 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
drone_doggo.webm
990 KB, 640x360
If you haven't listened to the 6 hour compilation of Colin Quinn bashing yimmy you don't know shit about anything

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/DZj1e08FguM

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/_DA_a9CdkXM
>>
File: 171893939.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
171893939.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>70452264
>>
File: V64ffky.png (481 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
V64ffky.png
481 KB, 832x468
>>
>>70455347
He suffered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clyy6OlRoSI
>>
anyone else got the feeling opie is a closeted homo?
>>
>>70455577
Think Ant more than Opie desu senpai.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
R8 my dream programing

>6am - 11pm ant patrice oneal with rich vos

>ron and fez 12 - 4

> 5 - 9 replay hi lights

>9 -12 patrice relationship show

Also rip patrice
>>
File: 1419910890715.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1419910890715.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>People listen to unfunny disgruntled failed "comedians" who shit on all over their guests and can't let one of them tell a fucking story without chiming in every 5 goddamn seconds

Patrice was the only good thing to come from this shit show
>>
>>70455615
thats true ant got busted for banging a tranny like a couple months ago

had a huge breakdown over it
>>
>>70455707
I should mention fez is in his manic stage but he doesn't turn mute for hours
>>
>>70455725
Sauce ??
>>
Jimmy had one of the best lines in one of the biggest films in modern history and his career is still in the gutter.
>>
>>70455707
Anthony is a cuck
>>
>>70455526
i know people werent as concerned about that stuff then but i have a feeling there'd be some sort of action taken if a kid is turning up to school with a cement bag backpack

that's like somali level destitute
>>
File: 7JDdtjl.png (27 KB, 628x279) Image search: [Google]
7JDdtjl.png
27 KB, 628x279
>>70455707
>Vos
>6am
>no Denny
Pretty shit. At least you redeemed yourself with the Fez being manic but not silent. That was odd.
>>70455725
Yeah that was my reasoning lol.
>>70455789
pic related but theres plenty more just google "her" name and Anthonys
>>
>>70453738
>>70453901
I think the show is still listenable and try to find time to catch up every now and then, I just miss Anthony cracking jokes.
>>
>>70455854
Idk if it happened once, which is possible it did with as many kids in the Hughes family. Doubt he was daily turning up with cement bags, sounds like the thing that happens once as a kid and is embellishing it for radio to try and hang with Ant who prob was poor as fuck.
>>
>>70454452
is that Lucy Lawless?
>>
>>70455909
So you don't Opie shutting down or not acknowledging Jimmy's characters because he can't play off them and going to some shit caller instead? Like I said I heard a little after Anthony was fired and the whole vibe of the show seemed to turn from the old show to the shows they would Jocktober.
>>
>>70455789
I can't find any article that goes over it all but you can check his reddit and /r/opieandanthony from 2-3 months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/user/anthonycumiashow
>>
>>70455971
>So you don't Opie shutting down or not acknowledging Jimmy's characters because he can't play off them and going to some shit caller instead?
I honestly don't care dude. He does try to interact with some of Jim's characters I just don't think he knows the right way to do it. For the callers, Jimmy is the one that usually wants them to stay on the air so they can have their piece and he can respond back. Opie is pretty good at getting the callers who have an opposite view of what their comedic guest has so they can banter.
>>
>>70456065
>He does try to interact with some of Jim's characters I just don't think he knows the right way to do it.
haha you're not kidding.
>I'm very uncomfortable
>Can we just do the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7cyIK-Lnoc

>Opie is pretty good at getting the callers who have an opposite view of what their comedic guest has so they can banter.
So he's a good call screener? Intern level skill with multimillionaire salary, not bad.
>>
>>70455707

>not having Patrice on with Quinn
>>
>>70456151
Uncle Paul kills me but opie gets butt flustered and moves past it
>>
>>70456151
Yeah you just repeated what I said, he's not good at interacting with them, and if you actually listen to the show you would know that Jim still does Uncle Paul and Opie tries to at least say something.

>So he's a good call screener? Intern level skill with multimillionaire salary, not bad.
I really don't get this criticism. Are you implying that he has no value to the show? He's tries to continue a discourse that, hopefully, has both sides of an argument represented.
>>
>>70456279
He's not valuable to the show. Anyone can do what he does for a couple mil less
>>
>>70456279
>and if you actually listen to the show you would know that
But I don't. The show is fucking horrible. All the old fans fucking hate. Thankfully Opie has people like you to still tune in and listen to that shit so he'll continue to get paid and remain at Sirius.
> Are you implying that he has no value to the show?
Yeah, nice picking up on that. He offers next to nothing to the show, when Anthony was on he was able to mumble and pal talk his way through the show.
>>
>>70456320
Then they should if it's so easily done.
>>
File: 1455464162907.jpg (27 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
1455464162907.jpg
27 KB, 600x536
>there will never be another group bashing involving Ant, Patrice, Jimmy, and Colin against Vos and/or Bob Kelly

why even own a radio
>>
>>70455942
Yep
>>
>>70456349
>reply a true Opie fan would craft
kek
>>
>>70456345
>All the old fans fucking hate.
Based on what, Reddit? The people here that angrily parrot Youtube comments? The same people that bashed Anthony for fucking a tranny? Who gives a shit what they think. This really is a nothing discussion. I like a show you don't, so what's with the attitude, brother? I listen because I loved Opie and Anthony, so what's the matter with listening to both Anthony and Opie's shows?
>>
File: greggshells.jpg (35 KB, 744x424) Image search: [Google]
greggshells.jpg
35 KB, 744x424
>that show where jim florentine had just gotten divorced and opie wouldn't stop asking him about it

jesus christ man
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
>>70456475
>>
>>70456478
>Reddit
Haven't been on reddit, whats it like??
>The same people that bashed Anthony for fucking a tranny?
Who bashed him for fucking a tranny? was it for fucking a tranny or an attempted cover up?
>I like a show you don't, so what's with the attitude, brother?
You forgot the 'man' with that, Anon Brotherman.
>so what's the matter with listening to both Anthony and Opie's shows?
Listen to both, i don't give a care. I just think it's funny you sticking up for Opie, acting like he does or brings anything to the table other than derail everything. For what it's worth, from what I've seen of Anthonys show it's shit. Him yelling at a shitty green screen about nigger crime stats isn't much better than what Opie is doing.
>>70456539
And simply stating "Hurr well you start your own show" is? anon Rhode Scholar pls.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.