[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On July 10, 2007, [Andy] Dick and former Newsradio costar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>On July 10, 2007, [Andy] Dick and former Newsradio costar Jon Lovitz got into a physical confrontation at The Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. The two had several previous disagreements concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of Newsradio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into an argument in which Lovitz said, "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz eventually apologized to Dick for the remark. In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you - you're the next to die." At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused the comic of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

Based Lovitz
>>
>Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.
He's a big guy for dick
>>
>>70450866
You could say he took that dick for a ride.
>>
who wouldn't smash andy dick's face into a bar given the chance?
>>
this oompa loompa looking dick smasher banged this super hot chick and basically you're fucking stupid
>>
>>70450927
Well yeah, but just imagine if someone inadvertently killed one of your friends, and then later joked about it in front of you. How angry would you be?
>>
ANDY DICK IS FOREVER GOAT

FUCK JON LOVITZ
>>
>>70450955
>I judge men from the women who accepted to be fucked by them
>>
Jon is a hack. Norm kicked his ass in tennis.
>>
>>70450707
>I put the Phil Hartman hex on you - you're the next to die.

SO.FUCKING.BASED.
>>
>>70450955
jewgold can buy some pretty women
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.