[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone watch this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault3.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
Dr. Who x Indiana Jones
>>
All of them look fucking retarded. Especially the guy with the axe.
>>
Did someone get fired?
>>
>>70449252
You're favorite film/tv show is dumb
>>
I stopped watching after season 1 ended. Waited until the 2nd season ended, but never got around to watching it.

Me and my friends watch it, pretty comfy desu. I give it a 7/10 avg for season 1.

I never got around watching the actual Librarian movies so I'll probably never do that.
>>
>>70449459
Season 2 is still solid. I thought Prospero was kind of meh but Moriarty was pretty good
>>
>>70450310
I'll lool into it sometime this week, whenever I'm free. Glad to hear it's still good
>>
>>70449459
The movies are much better than the show
>>
>>70450904
Apparently Flynn is actually going to be in most of the episodes this season
>>
>>70451261
he's producing, writing, directing and starring in it
MADMAN
>>
>>70449160

I think the show is great when the plot macguffin best informs and helps to grow what we know about the characters since actual arc over season characterization is so weak. Cancer girl basically backstabbed everyone and it was really never touched on again really and that bugged me, they also sacrifice relationships and backstory for the plot which I dislike, some of the episodes have been fantastic because plot actually managed to carry the show but that is only about half the time, so hopefully they change it up a bit this season.

Though sadly we're going to have to deal with at least one episode with Felicia day in it, like the locust she is.
>>
>>70451261

That isn't necessarily a good thing, on his own he is great but team dynamic works better with him not there.
>>
>>70451593
yeah, I really hope they don't go too overboard on his relationship with Eve
>>
>>70449160
You lost me at Dr. Who. Who?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.