[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about David Fincher and his films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What does /tv/ think about David Fincher and his films?
>>
>>70449112
I don't.
>>
decent music videos.
>>
he's full-on reddit
>>
he is a MEME (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
>>
He's a good director that's made a number of fine films. So naturally, the autists in /tv/ won't like him.
>>
>>70449112

At the time, Seven was groundbreaking. That and M Night Shyamalan are what set the stage for people to expect twists.

Though it seems juvenile now, 17 year old me was blown away by Fight Club and learned to just get shit done instead of acting like a special snowflake.

The Game was entertaining, as well as Social Network.

Haven't seen his other films.
>>
>>70449150
>>70449166
>>70449178
>>70449239
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>70449112
He's probably the most average director out there. He makes good-enough adaptations of flavor of the month books, which draw in decent audiences and earn decent reviews.
>>
>>70449364
GBTP
B
T
P
>>
>>70449329
>learned to get shit done
>posting on the television board of the Internet website of the 4chan

Yeah ok
>>
>>70449329
This. Seven was stupidly influential.

To add to it, I think that's good. His films are solid, and that'a it. Fight Club is his best movie.

Not kino or anything; just solid, well-made films.
>>
>>70449420
>that'a good

*that he's good
>>
I watched Zodiac when I was 13-15 and I really liked it.

I hate Benjamin Button and couldn't finish Fight Club.
>>
>>70449458
ultimate pleb
>>
>>70449112
Made some good movies and some average movies. Has a better head for digital and CGI than most.
>>
I like his movies a lot, particularly Zodiac.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.