[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the bullshit social commentary, Zootopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: zootopia.jpg (3 KB, 160x92) Image search: [Google]
zootopia.jpg
3 KB, 160x92
>Zootopia is the best!
>Condemns racism and prejudice
>deepandmeaningful.jpg

>Also fucking implies that corruption is cool
>Bunny cop gets help from white collar criminal and career crook
>Goes to the mafia for help with her police work

>ButItsOkayBecauseFeminism.jpg

Fucking Hillary propaganda bullshit
>>
The part where the rabbit says bunnies can call other bunnies cute, but other species can't made me want to leave the theater.
>>
the only agenda here was the furry faggots trying to infect kids with degenerate behaviour
In a few decades time people will be raping dogs in the street
>>
>>70448629
I saw that as a take on black people can s say nigga... making it thejoke it actually is..
>>
>tfwiwftb
>>
>>70448789
I'm from Northern Ireland and sex with animals is legal here. I'm not sure about public sex though, although I did see a guy fuck his dog once when I went hiking. He probably thought no one else would be there since it wasn't a typical hiking trail.
>>
>>70448984
Doesn't mean a lot of people do it though, even if you can
>>
>>70448984
You should havs stopped that shit it hurts the dogs
>>
I want to pet_ the fox__
>>
>>70448838
We all do...
>>
>>70449199
furfags belong in body bags
>>
>>70449199
back to /trash/
>>
Is this movie bullshit or redpilled? I'm watching it right now so I need to know if I'm enjoying it or not.
>>
>>70449299
Yesh you are.

Just fuckin watch it. Its a kids movie FFS.

Nice dubs btw.
>>
File: Nickger.jpg (21 KB, 466x70) Image search: [Google]
Nickger.jpg
21 KB, 466x70
>>70449299
The fox literally symbolizes a nigger and the bunny a white girl so unless you're a cuck you aren't enjoying it.
>>
>>70450026
i guess you can make that connection but to me it was because in stories foxes are always the evil animal and rabbits are the good ones. which i find odd given in my country both are pets anyways.

i dont think the movie was totally propaganda, I think it was ment to show how down SJW shit really is while at the same time saying just because someone is an X doesnt meant they cant do Y.

see the original version of the story with the control collars, its literally the shit feminists were saying men needed,

plus in the end it turned out the real danger to the city was a fucking sheep (a female sheep) at that, which pretty much says just because you lack physical strength doesn't mean you cant be a total abusive cunt.

so in the end i think it was a good balance, it wasnt saying "we need to beat women" but it also didnt say "women cant do no wrong"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
>>
>>70450194
i find odd given in my country both are pets
>pests*
>>
>>70450227
They are anywhere
Foxes are parasite ridden and route through trash and eat livestock
Rabbits destroy crops and shit everywhere
>>
What about Monsters University, which ends with the pair getting kicked out because the green guy literally "just wasn't scary enough"? I haven't watched Zootopia, but based on these threads I'm guessing the 2 movies might have contrary messages.
>>
>>70448147

At the end she says that there is racism and prejudice everywhere but you still have to try your best regardless. I got the impression that the ending shows that nothing is black and white, but there is gray shit everywhere. And the fox isn't just a one dimensional 'bad guy', he's had a troubled past and made lots of mistakes.

You sound mad anon. Just relax, it's only a movie senpai.
>>
>>70448147
The elitist/Sheep-Jew basically tells the cop that she will control and rule the masses by fear and that she will make sure to keep it that way by radicalizing and criminalizing minorities (muslims, blacks).
The movie played you like a fiddle and showed you what those in power do to you, but obviously you were too dumb and already way too indoctrinated to get that, you poor idiotic ideological drone. Your country is lost, namely because people like you are as dumb as they are.
>>
>>70448984
Protip: Next time you see that, tell your dad to stop molesting the animal.
>>
File: 1465029498785.jpg (46 KB, 667x556) Image search: [Google]
1465029498785.jpg
46 KB, 667x556
/yawn

>its another /pol/ comes up with wild conspiracies
>inb4 pics of chart and graphs or quotes from old white men
>>
File: 1454898292989.jpg (33 KB, 360x424) Image search: [Google]
1454898292989.jpg
33 KB, 360x424
>>70450026
>Go to see Zootopia with my bull and my wife's son
>bull cried during the flashback scene where Nick got bullied
>never seen him cry before
>We talk about it on the drive home and my wife's son brings up that scene
>bull starts tearing up again and things get awkward

What do you guys do when your bull makes a movie you liked really awkward for you?
>>
>>70450026
Christ. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70448629
>>70448798

agreed. it was a satire on black people and nigga.
>>
>>70452336
It does though. Maybe not a nigger but a minority. On the other hand, angry birds is just extrapolation.
>>
>>70452397
Like people have pointed out before, this movie is about the elite playing those governed by ruling them in fear and antagonizing them against each other. The sheep (villain) even says it out loud and in literally those words. You are just caught up so much in your fear for 'your' culture already that you don't even realize this anymore. Spoiler: What the media have been feeding you ever since you were a child never was your culture to begin with and you have more in common with a nigger or a poor Mexican than with those that rule you, not that you'd be capable of realizing that.
>>
>>70448147

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>70452397
>angry birds
You mean that movie where the pigs in cowboy hats come to an island and bring technology and steal the resources only to get fought back in their own country by ppl using slingshots and suicide attacks?
>>
File: g9LmeJg.png (821 KB, 471x593) Image search: [Google]
g9LmeJg.png
821 KB, 471x593
>>70448147
I thought back in the day the mob had members inside the cops and used them to remove niggers
>>
File: 1464131197293.png (446 KB, 554x427) Image search: [Google]
1464131197293.png
446 KB, 554x427
>>70449021
IDK man I am pretty sure a saint bernard cunt would laugh at my little human cock
>>
>>70448147
The way I saw it, Judy symbolized an oppressed who rose to a desired position through their own efforts and not allowing others to dictate what she should be.
Nick represents an oppressed who becomes what society tells him to be.

In the story, Judy works hard to become a cop. When she achieves her goal, an oppressive society puts her in a lower position as a meter maid. Despite this, Judy doesn't allow others to tell her what she is, and uses intelligence and determination (as well as a little blackmail) to prove herself through solving a case. With no leads, she employs all possible networks (including a filthy fox criminal scum) to help her achieve success. When she fails and she questions herself, reflects through a fresh perspective another option and continues her pursue. Eventually, she succeeds and proves herself among the policing elite she's always aspired to be.

Should she had to deal with all of these limitations? No. But everyone who works towards a greater goal must deal with obstacles.

Zootopia is a movie that argues jnjustice and stereotypes do exist, and they can hold a victim down, but it's up to them to rise above it regardless...and that it's possible to succeed anyway.
>>
>>70452853
Are you a product of selected inbreeding or just of decades of being educated by television? Either way my guess is I can't blame you personally.
>>
>>70452573
Wew lad, I was just saying that there was a clear social representation with minorities and it's not like Disney hasn't done it. I'm a poor Mexican myself you triggered cunt.
>>70452680
Yes, I was stating that there is no social commentary in the movie.
>>
>>70453417
>triggered cunt
fuck back off to /pol/.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.