[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many dicks did she chop off exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: vikings-katheryn-winnick-2.jpg (1 MB, 2030x3000) Image search: [Google]
vikings-katheryn-winnick-2.jpg
1 MB, 2030x3000
How many dicks did she chop off exactly?
>>
>>70446583
One night with her and I'd happily chop my own dick off. Might as well, I mean it doesn't get any better.

Literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen on any show or movie.
>>
>>70448066
Slavs are subhumans mate, I really don't know why they always pick Slavs to play Vikings n' shit.
>>
>>70446583
she can cut mine off any day
>>
>>70448349
Because many Slavs have Viking ancestry.

If she's subhuman then I guess I'm a zoophile. If you can look at her and say she's unattractive you're gay as fuck. I mean even gays should be able to tell that's a gorgeous woman.
>>
wait for it....
>>
>>70446583
I want to fuck her armpit-pussy
>>
File: swncy.webm (3 MB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
swncy.webm
3 MB, 640x359
>>70446583
one too few ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 182x277
How many dicks did she cut off?
>>
>>70448741
That man face tho
>>
File: same.png (1 KB, 265x52) Image search: [Google]
same.png
1 KB, 265x52
>>70448066
>>
File: eastern germanic varangians.jpg (338 KB, 1200x847) Image search: [Google]
eastern germanic varangians.jpg
338 KB, 1200x847
>>70448349
>>70448545
"Slavs" are not a race and never were.

The varangians/kievan rus who founded Russia and Ukraine WERE literally germanic norse vikings who established settlements after having traveled down the volga.

http://www.vikingrune.com/2014/02/gnezdovo-varangian-settlement-near-smolensk-russia/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gar%C3%B0ar%C3%ADki

"Slavic" languages are absolutely artificial. The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of greco-byzantine monks Cyrill for the forcefully christianized eastern nordid peoples is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., (like Winnick in the OP pic) you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from Germanics (Germanic = Nordic).
"slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin? Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped from out of nowhere into history some time in the 6-8th century AD.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics indoctrinated by panslavist propaganda from the 19th cetury. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.
>>
File: dltths.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dltths.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>70448873
>>
>>70448741
hard as diamonds everytime, oh god the blood spray
>>
>>70449055
>that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped from out of nowhere into history
so basically, orks
>>
>>70449096
i know right
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.