[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Moments in Adam Sandler movies... ...that made you laugh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Sandler.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Sandler.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
ITT: Moments in Adam Sandler movies...
...that made you laugh.
>>
>>70445176
hAPPY gILMORE and Big Daddy
clicked HAS some gooD moments too
>>
You can have my nikes
>>
SWEET TEASUS!

The Do-Over was actually decent. Still plenty of mediocre jokes but overall 6/10. I'm biased though because it was shot in my hometown.
>>
Happy Gilmore beating the shit out of people will never not be funny to me.
>>
If peeing your pants is cool I'm Miles Davis
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Eat some hay down by the bay, I just may
>>
>>70445176

All the ones between 1995 and 2001
>>
>>70445176
Adam cursing at a golf ball on public television.
>>
File: criterion.jpg (1 MB, 1277x1210) Image search: [Google]
criterion.jpg
1 MB, 1277x1210
I'm looking to get more Blu-Rays. Any recommendations from the Criterion Collection?
>>
Literally any scene
>>
File: jews did this.jpg (45 KB, 325x475) Image search: [Google]
jews did this.jpg
45 KB, 325x475
All of this
>>
File: norm.jpg (12 KB, 305x225) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
12 KB, 305x225
>You wanna feed that donkey some beer, get it all messed up?

>I'll go put some beer in a bucket.
>>
MIIIISTA MIIIISTA
>>
HE CALLED THE SHIT POOP
>>
I... I'm not Nicky
>>
>what momma doesn't know, won't hurt her
>>
His new netflix movie the do over is pretty good
>>
>you're in my world now, grandma
>>
THAT'S MY BOY!

Last good Sandler joint.
>>
>>70445176
ok, here's a list

>
>>
>>70445176
Chlorophyll? More like borophyll.
>>
>>70449153
this
>>
THAT'S QUACKTASTIC!!!!!
>>
>>70445176
>tfw actually kind of liked The Do-Over
>>
>>70445176
>i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast
>you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
>>
>>70445176
I enjoyed the concept of Joe Dirt.
>>
>>70449391
>>70449153
DAMN YOU, SCUBA STEVE!
>>
>>70445176

Happy Gilmore I liked. But pretty much all of his other movies I've seen I found unfunny.
>>
>>70445176
part of Little Nicky where there's a picture of his normal face then said his face was like that before his nigger brother hit him with a shovel to the face
>>
>>70449153
The new movie he did on netflix is better than that one.
>>
Sandler's cynical, dry humor is funny to me and anything else he tries to do generally falls flat and in some cases is cringeworthy, hence why I hate that one film of his where he plays a retard. Was that Happy Gilmore? Why is that treated like a classic?

His strength is playing a quick witted normal everyman shlub surrounded by weirdos, which is why Anger Management is such a great piece of kino. He and Nicholson play the roles they're best suited for.
>>
Everybody is dumber now.
>>
>>70445176

Oldfag here. I remember him from Colin Quinn's game show. He really stood out. Of course, brilliant on SNL. When he started movies in the 90's, I though for sure I would like them. I haven't liked or laughed at anything in any Adam Sandler movie. It's like I'm completely immune. Regardless, I still see everyone (including that last Netflix western abomination). Thought I would just stop, but I think I'll load it up on Netflix tonight.

I've finally had it. I would consider Little Nicky the "best' out of his body of work. Followed closely by Bulletproof and Airheads.
>>
>>70449447
Is that a Happy Madison production?
>>
Movies that Adam sander was in count as well?

"Why don't you.. Go fuck yourself!"
"Oi"

http://youtu.be/oE2FCCZ50VU
>>
>>70448079
This.
>>
I thoroughly enjoy Don't Mess With the Zohan.
>>
I still enjoy his albums as well.
>>
File: larsen-bends-9-iron.gif (3 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
larsen-bends-9-iron.gif
3 MB, 400x218
Hey, Shooter, aren't you forgetting your nine iron?

BAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: for thee.png (243 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
for thee.png
243 KB, 720x404
>>70450314
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.