[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was his Moriarty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Who was his Moriarty?
>>
>>70444182
His subconscious.
>>
>>70444182
me
>>
god
>>
foreman
the author of all his pain
>>
God.
>>
>>70444182
lupus
>>
>>70444182
Well that's why it's the best SH adaptation. It doesn't follow the books to a t, but all the characters are still very recognizable and accurate in a clever, original way.
>>
They had a really dumb double-episode where Elias Koteas was Moriarty or something
>>
>>70444802
Was that the guy who shot house in the neck?
>>
>>70444854
Yes, the guy who shot House was Moriarty. I think they credited him as such in the DVD or something like that.
>>
>>70444920
But then isnt the whole episode a hallucination inside his head.
Huh, >>70444211
was right.
>>
>>70444977
He was shot and Moriarity fled the hospital. The hallucination was that he recovered from the wound and Moriarity were both patients at the hospital.
>>
chi mcbride
>>
Stacey
>>
>>70445159
He was in it for like 2 episodes, but then I guess so was Moriarty.
>>70444182
It's impossible for House to have a Moriarty. In the books Moriarty was a criminal consultant who was controlling London's criminal underworld. Now try translating that to doctors and illnesses.
>>
>>70445277
anyone who is house's enemy is moriarty!
>>
>>70445334
Moriarty was more than just an enemy for Holmes. He was involved in or directly responsible for a huge percentage of the crimes Holmes had to solve.
So I guess
>>70444600
>>70444624
are right
>>
>>70444182
its cuddy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.