[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earth's sun is younger and brighter than Krypton's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Earth's sun is younger and brighter than Krypton's was.
Your cells have drunk in its radiation,
strengthening your muscles,
your skin,
your senses.
Earth's gravity is weaker,
yet its atmosphere is more nourishing.
You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined.
The only way to know how strong,
is to keep testing your limits.

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards.
They will race behind you,
they will stumble,
they will fall.
But in time,
they will join you in the sun, Kal.
In time,
you will help them accomplish wonders.
>>
meme man
>>
>>70443860

>Brando's speech is better than this

Nah fuck you.
>>
>>70443860

In the theaters I gave it a 7/10, saw it two weeks ago and it's a fucking 3.
>>
>>70443860
absolutely kino
>>
File: 1458619432541.gif (2 MB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
1458619432541.gif
2 MB, 480x200
>>70443948
>>
>>70443860

How does Superman provide the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards? He didn't work for those muscles or superpowers, he's just an alien who gets bulked up by the sun. And his ethics and principles are nothing to aspire to either. Just ask Zod's snapped neck, or the burned corpses in the gas station he punched Zod through.
>>
>>70444230
This is why Lex hates him. Bitches be jelly of his powers.
>>
Masterpiece.
>>
File: kinoagrphy.jpg (499 KB, 2404x845) Image search: [Google]
kinoagrphy.jpg
499 KB, 2404x845
the ultimate pleb filter
>>
File: 1462675938060.jpg (21 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
1462675938060.jpg
21 KB, 200x304
>>70444944
Dude, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as a whole, is greater than all the other superhero films combined.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.