[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"That will be 2 million dollars please..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
>"That will be 2 million dollars please..."
>>
*plus unborn child
>>
You guys take bitcoin?
>>
>>70441823
Can I offer you my first son instead?
>>
File: nigga u srs 2.gif (1 MB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
nigga u srs 2.gif
1 MB, 257x200
>not sneaking in some chicken tendies in mommy's purse
>>
>>70441912
yours or your wifes?
>>
>>70441823
You really can't take in outside condiments in US theaters? But a gun is fine if you want to shoot the screen or people?
>>
>>70442016
That's what freedom is kiddo. You are free to take your gun wherever you want but you're NOT free to ruin the market and crash the economy to eat your cheap supermarket crab legs while you watch a movie. If you don't like it don't come here.
>>
>>70441823
Where is Tyrone
>>
>>70441823
>>70441879
>>70441912
sup redit

>>70442082
This guy gets it
>>
>>70441823
>his country is so shitty he can't walk in the theaters with any food he wants
lmao i can just grab a subway and a coke and get in
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>warm, fluffy, liquid gold
>>
>eating shitty greasy fast food
Disgusting. This is why you're all skinnyfat balding losers with awful skin
>he doesn't have a strict diet rich in fruits, vegetables and fiber
There's always time to change for the better
>>
>>70442246
funny because I can just grab a subway and a coke and get into your mom
>>
File: links_jacknicholson.jpg (111 KB, 575x345) Image search: [Google]
links_jacknicholson.jpg
111 KB, 575x345
>>70442390
>he thinks diet is the cause of male pattern baldness

>he knows the "everyone is fat" meme is dying out so tries to say they're skinnyfat
>>
>>70442390
>popcorn
>shitty or greasy
It's fast to make, you got that one
>>
>>70442419
You won't get past the airport security with subway and coke
>>
No thank you I snuck my crab legs in
>>
>>70442246
>his country is so shitty that he makes extra stops to eat American food in the theatres
Flattered
>>
>>70441823
>movie has no single's policy
>take my brother with me to go see kino
>we both sit in silence and enjoy the movie

WAS THAT SO HARD /tv/?
>>
>>70442016
I used to sneak food in until most theaters started doing mandatory rectal inspections.
>>
File: hairycat.jpg (3 KB, 318x158) Image search: [Google]
hairycat.jpg
3 KB, 318x158
>Go to theater
>Have to pay up to 30 bucks for everything if movie is 3D, 20 - 25 if 2D
>mfw I could be paying around 10 for everything if the theater would stop jewing out and let me bring in dollar store popcorn and pop instead
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 234x230
>>70442390
>>
Last time I went to the movies I got thrown in the dungeon because the Theater Sultan was displeased with my tribute.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.