[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, this was dark.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: PHu8nZCJAI1Fyw_1_l.jpg (187 KB, 674x950) Image search: [Google]
PHu8nZCJAI1Fyw_1_l.jpg
187 KB, 674x950
Well, this was dark.
>>
>>70440938
I never asked for this
>>
> that scene where he doesn't recharge his batteries in time
>>
>that scene when he starts an Aryan movement
>>
>the torture scene
who else cringed when he started cutting off her toes? made me sick, guys
>>
>Robo-Dog: Okay. If I'm in control, then I wanna die. Just unplug whatever it is keepin' me alive and end this nightmare.
>>
>>70440938
>olivia d'abo
she was hot
>>
>the scene where they're removing all the limbs and organs of the kids and replacing them while their still awake

The screams still haunt me.
>>
> 7.7/10 IMDB
>>
>>70440938
Was it really necessary to have the scene where the Dog plays with the pile of bones in the abandoned preschool?
>>
i want to know what sick, twisted family gave this a family approved rating
>>
File: robodog.jpg (160 KB, 1500x1422) Image search: [Google]
robodog.jpg
160 KB, 1500x1422
>In late 2015 famed film director Donovan Cook was arrested on charges of animal torture, due to the graphic depictions of animal violence featured in the uncut version of the film. The particular scene in question that caused Cook to be arrested was a thirty minute long take featuring extreme cruelty to various animals, such as dogs, pigs, and dolphins. Authorities became concerned when they noticed that the long take featured little, if any editing and made several extreme close ups of vivisections in a laboratory. In one particular "movement" of this laboratory scene, a dog strapped down to metal table is lobotomized while still completely awake. The scientist then forcibly exposes the dog's skull and brain matter with an ice pick and chisel, and then installs a crude series of wires and diodes directly atop of the dog's brain, connected to a large computer. The scientist then sends electrical currents through the wires into the dog's brain, causing it to instantly show emotions ranging from intense happiness to groveling fear within the span of a few seconds. Cook himself then makes a cameo. He gives a monologue claiming to have knowledge of a global elite plan that wishes to make very similar installations in all of humanity in order to gain "complete control of every last god damn man, woman, and child. His monologue is ended with the camera remaining perfectly still as he falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably. In January 2016 all charges against Cook were dropped and he left police custody.
>>
where2watch?
>>
>>70440938
Why it has the word "Dog" in it? Because of Pinkett's review of Cop Dog, that's why. hehehehe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlaZTPYPFEA
>>
File: 1464817940631.png (112 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1464817940631.png
112 KB, 500x348
>>70440938
>The scene where the Dog-Catcher finally corners Robodog and his owner ontop of a skyscraper in a downpour
>>
Fucking Robocop remake had nothing on this. I'd dare say it's probably even better than the original Robocop. More emotionally brutal, at least
>>
>"Turn on the ovens! Woof!"

Jesus
>>
>that scene where robot dog malfunctions and start killing all the kids in the playground
>>
>the scene when robo-dog turns himself into a walking bomb and detonates in the abortion clinic.

I brought my wife's son to see this, and now he won't talk to me.
>>
>>70443362
In the depths of hell
>>
>>70447520
Get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>70447520
>discussing movies is now a meme
Fuck off, you cunt.
>>
>>70447520
>I can't dissect a film
>anything that isn't my intrigued bald man with bushy eyebrow pictures must be a meme

fuck off
>>
>bark bark! my sentience brings me permanent and infinite pain the likes of which a non artificial mind could never understand , i was created into suffering and here i will remain bark!

jesus christ, it's supposed to be a kids movie..
>>
>>70447520
hot
>>
File: army dog.jpg (48 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
48 KB, 500x492
>>70440938
>>
>>70447520
>You're no longer allowed to discuss a movie here
>>
>>70447772
Based Fred
>>
File: Iwasright.png (45 KB, 643x97) Image search: [Google]
Iwasright.png
45 KB, 643x97
And do you remember my prediction that got it right few weeks ago?
>>
>>70447772
Fred posting will save this board, screenshot this post
>>
>>70447772
I THINK FREDPOSTING SUCKS
>>
>>70447772
But this is robo-dog dumb fredposter.
>>
Go up now senpai
>>
>when he contemplates whether hes more dog or robot
Shit got deep really quickly
>>
>>70440938
when he asks his owner:
>do robotic dogs dream of chasing electric cats?
and then they shut him down
had me in tears
>>
>the scene where he rapes and murders the mail man

Fuck that was too real
>>
>>70450629
that scene brought back memories I wanted to forget
>>
>"Put your fucking teeth on the pavement right now you filthy coon, woof"

Not to complain but that scene was a bit harsh imo
>>
File: 1440286743996.jpg (5 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
1440286743996.jpg
5 KB, 219x231
>the scene where he uses his robot jaw to impale the mailman on a tree branch
>mfw "looks like i've been barking up the right tree"
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.