[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IASIP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ItsalwayssunnyinPEPEdelhpia.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ItsalwayssunnyinPEPEdelhpia.png
1 MB, 960x720
What's the waitress' name on the show?

lpt: it's never mentioned. not once.
>>
http://youtu.be/lK0MqlJz3zI
>>
>>70437562
thats the joke. when she goes to their high school reunion, they dont have a tag for her and she freaks out
>>
Dennis cant keep getting away with it
>>
File: stare Koala (2).jpg (771 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
stare Koala (2).jpg
771 KB, 1024x768
>>70437562
...because of the implication
>>
>>70439319
A-are we hurting these women?...
>>
It's something like Nikki Potznik

During the school reunion episode, Frank steals a name badge. Later, when the waitress turns up hammered, she says she couldn't find a name badge for herself. It's heavily implied Frank is wearing her name badge, especially since Mac's real name is also revealed in the same ep
>>
Dennis is asshole. Why Charlie hate?
>>
>>70440063
Nah the cast said this wasn't the case.
>>
>>70440297
...I don't think I wrote that one
>>
File: HU2gkTB.png (388 KB, 351x481) Image search: [Google]
HU2gkTB.png
388 KB, 351x481
>>70440595
>>
This show was good until season 5. Everything else is trash
>>
>>70439319
>>
Dennis being crazy was necessary and is still one of the highlights
>>
>>70440685
After season six there are a odd few good episodes but on the whole it's not so good. Anything after season 9 is completecomplete fucking shit though.
>>
>>70440853
Dennis is the only one of the gang who makes any sense. His goals are all sensible he just has manipulative and cruel means of achieving them. Like bringing Mac into a cult so he'd stop eating his chocolate mints. The others are arguably broken-tier dysfunctional but really the only time so far that Dennis' mental state has inhibited him in life is when he drove away a potential car buyer based on his own vanity.
>>
>>70440921
Season 9 was terrible compared to what came previously. I was pleasantly surprised by season 10 though. Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs has become one of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>70440989
>His goals are all sensible
His methods are what's sensible, if a little cruel. His goals are what are usually crazy or at least abnormal. Like making mac take mexican ephedra by telling him they're size pills cause he was getting sick of looking at him. His plan makes sense, and it worked. The goal makes him look crazy though.
>>
>>70437562
more titcow pls
>>
>>70441575
She has a name, shitlord
>>
i like her being the waitress
>>
>>70441605
and her name is titcow
>>
>>70441413
Secretly drugging your friend is the nonsensible thing in that equation.

Wanting him to lose weight because he's disgusting and it's negatively affecting both of your lives is perfectly fine.
>>
>>70441059
That was season 11
>>
>>70442304
he didn't do it for mac's health, he did it cause he didn't like looking at him. that's fucking crazy.
But once you accept the crazy goal, drugging mac makes sense. how is it nonsensible? cruel maybe, but it'll achieve the goal.
>>
>>70442533
Oh yeah.

+1 to everything I said.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.