[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the biggest twist in cinema history? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: scooby-doo.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1088) Image search: [Google]
scooby-doo.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1088
Was this the biggest twist in cinema history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2TvxRIR4Y
>>
>>70432130
I wish they could have just settled their differences at the end and scrappy becomes one of the gang again. The way they did it is just sad. Scrappy was adhd and because he was an outcast and got rejected ended up turning to violence and drugs and ended up in prison.
>>
all I know is that coolsville can suck a fart out my arse
>>
I still watch this movie with my gf every halloween, we like the part where they switch bodies.
>>
>>70432633
>>70432130

I think the problem was the movie was way too sarcastic about the series, it's a parody of Scooby Doo where they all hate eachother, and making Scrappy the villain was another way to say 'can you all believe people watched this Scooby Doo shit?'
>>
I'M
>>
>>70433263

GAY
>>
>>70433312
can a mod or janitor please delete this post, I wanted someone to say "BUFF" and successfully quote a line from the scene I'm thinking of but this guy ruined it and now I'm afraid that no one will actually try to conclude the reference.
>>
>>70433551
Don't worry fellow Scoobyposter. As soon as the mods delete that post, I'll be sure to bound in with a "BUFF!"
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 852x480
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 640x629
>>70432130
>>
File: velma_desk.png (367 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
velma_desk.png
367 KB, 1440x900
I'm starting to see why folks had an attraction to Velma.
>>
>>70433103
>>>>/xchange/
>>
So will Protect S.C.O.O.B and the Hanna Barera Cinematic universe continue this film?
>>
>>70433217
The Brady Bunch Movie was basically this, and it was a literal masterpiece.
>>
where's the best place to find Velma "drawings"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.