[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
that's "listen to me?"
>>
>>70428849

Be honest /tv/, could you beat Peggy at Boggle?
>>
case of the 'tism.
>>
>>70428947
Yes,I know lots of words.
>>
>>70429774
would you count harum-scarum as one word or two given that individually the words mean nothing yet together have a dictionary recognised definition?
>>
everyone was raving about king of the hill
so I watched it, as non american it felt weird and self congratulatory

it was weird seeing a wide spread stereotype for americans being funneled in to her - her delusion that she is capable, accomplished, qualified...
>>
>>70429938
>jealous his country isnt the top of literally every headline in every city of every country

Bite me you fuck. Let me guess: UK. Did you find the show to be too "problematic" for you cupcake? Sorry you got triggered by watching Americans be fucking Americans in a show made by Americans and broadcast to Americans. Now shoo, go furioualy dig through your image folder for a reaction of a fat person or someone eating a hamburger that you can (You) me with as a means of rebuttal. It won't change as our unquestionable hegemonic presence on this site. Just pack up now sweetheart and head over to /r/Europe its only going to get more triggering for you and offend those fragile hyper-enlightened Euro sensibilities.
>>
>>70428947
PEGGY HAS NO MORE PENZILS
>>
>>70429938
That's basically the point. The show is a friendly ribbing of small town American culture. The show makes fun of the steroetypes, but you also grow to love the characters and understand them, maybe even to relate and agree with them. It's the opposite of Family guy, where the show is just pop culture references and blatant pandering to liberals.
>>
>>70429817
one word :)
>>
>>70430090
That was so needlessly aggressive...
>>
>>70430268
Americans
>>
Dallas?
Salad
>>
>>70430334
i believe we do......
>>
>>70430199
Some Peggy-centric episodes are completely unbearable.
>>
>>70428947
Boy aunt Peg, the words I don't know could fill a dic
>>
I'll tell ya I hate Nancy. Sure is a beautiful day. YaY.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.