[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a movie ever been so bad that you walked out /tv/? I did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
Has a movie ever been so bad that you walked out /tv/? I did for the first time tonight.
>>
No because I want to see what I paid for whether it's absolute garbage or not
>>
Twice:

Clash of the titans (remake)

Transformers age of extinction

I didn't go to the theater, but I was with people and family who tented the movies. I ended up laughing at how boring and stupid both movies were and just stood up and left to master bate or something. Literally doing nothing is a more productive use of my time than watching those movies.
>>
>>70428439

I call bullshit

you probably never leave your house to begin with
>>
>>70428542
why even post this lmao
>>
File: images (9).png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images (9).png
7 KB, 205x246
>>70428568
>marvel couldn't make a bad movie it's not possible
>>
>>70428439
You mean you walked out of your bedroom?
>>
>>70428613
they're at least good to watch once

if you would have said scorcher trials or something like that I would actually believe you
>>
>>70428657
marvelfags on suicide watch
>>
File: 1415938650665.png (71 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1415938650665.png
71 KB, 220x220
>>70428735

>Shitposter
>turns out he's aussie
>>
>>70428439
No you didn't, faggot. Stop desperately reaching for any excuse to shitpost/get someone to pay attention to you for once.
>>
You mean you downloaded the telecine and halfway through you got hungry and got some chips then jacked off and shitposted on 4chan and watched the rest of the movie later that day in your room?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.