[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Ive just got back from the latest showing of The X-Men 8:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Bryan Singer: Twink Fanatic.jpg (33 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
Bryan Singer: Twink Fanatic.jpg
33 KB, 400x299
So Ive just got back from the latest showing of The X-Men 8: The Apocalypse and Im wondering what the end credit scene was about?
>>
>X-Men 8
9, bub
>>
>>70429805
>Xmen 1-3
>Xmen: wolfy begins
>Xmen: wofly-reine
>Xmen first blast, days of future gas, alpaca
I count 8 muh man
unless that deadpool movie counts as Xmen I don't see where you get that 9 from
>>
>giving money to the Jews when the based Chinks already gave us a great TC for free
>>
>>70428411
Yet another Wolverine movie. Hugh Jackman has said it will be his last time playing the character.
>>
>>70429877
Deadpool nigga
>>
>>70430398
>Deadpool is an X-Men movie
Did you even watch Deadpool?
>>
>>70430304
These superhero movies have escalated so much as far as character abilities, immortal gods hurling skyscrapers at each other, that a character like Wolverine who can just "heal sorta fast" is difficult to write for. Look how lame Beast's role was in the Apocalypse battle.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Sinister
>>
>>70430459
It's had xmen characters and locations in it. It's an xmen movie
>>
>>70430525
And The Incredible Hulk with Ed Norton had Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man at the end of it. That does not make it an Avengers movie.
>>
why isn't he arrested yet
>>
>>70430615
In that case, there's six X-Men movies. Wolverine 1 & 2 don't count.
>>
>>70430637
The real question is why Xavier isn't arrested yet.

>hey guise i promise ur kid will be safe with me lol
>literally 2 days after the school gets blown up (which happens all the time)
>secret government operatives attack the facility
>lead the teenagers placed in your care to fight a genocidal demigod
>after they miraculously don't die there, lock them in a room full of huge robots who can easily smash them without any safety training
>>
>>70430751
The Wolverine flicks literally had X-Men in their titles, and Wolverine is an essential part of the X-Men, unlike Deadpool who is more standalone.
>>
>>70430782
They signed release forms
>>
That had to be the most underwhelming post-credits scene ever.
>>
>>70430751
You've missed the point. Only one of the Wolverines count, because it was actually labelled as an X-Men movie.
>>
File: 1462833840179.png (327 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462833840179.png
327 KB, 640x360
>>
>>70430815
Only one literally had x-men in the title and that was Origins.
>>
>>70430962
uh yea, the only one that counts...?
>>
>>70430615
It's part of the canon. Thunderbolt Ross, nigga.
>>
>>70430991
>The Wolverine flicks literally had X-Men in their titles
I was just pointing out that you were wrong.
>>
>>70430496
I thought Deadpool was proof a smaller contained story works on screen.
>>
>>70431022
>It's part of the canon.
Wow, do you have a brick embedded in your head? It's canon, sure, in the MCU, but it isn't an Avengers movie. There are two Avengers movies, because they're titled "Avengers." Like Deadpool, just because there are X-Men characters in the movie for a couple of scenes does not mean it's an X-Men movie.
>>
>>70431087
I didn't mean they don't. But these movies, like comics, keep trying to one up themselves. There's nowhere left to go. In movies like Apocalypse, Wolverine is just a burden for writers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.