[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 10
So let me get this straight, building a 1000 ship fleet is as easy as just saying it, they don't have men, money and other resource problems when it comes to that idea?
And why didn't Balon ever try to expand his fleet considering how much he was talking about conquering and shit
>>
Dude it's just a tv show with tits and dragons.

:^)
>>
It would takes years to build 1000 ships. Then you need food to supply each ship and all the men he is going to put on there, that will take a long time to get.
>>
Yeah the Euron stuff beyond pissed me off.
>>
I honestly don't understand D&D. It would have been SO much simpler to just have him say "We'll have to steal some ships along the way, then!" with a maniacal smile. That sounds exactly like something an Ironborn would do. And have him bring loads of treasure to woo the council at the Kingsmoot. Such a simple thing.

The only thing I can think of is that they did it so that they wouldn't have to revisit Euron again this year, because they just don't know how to handle him and so decided to stall his storyline with a ship-building hiatus.
>>
>dude i promise you the world now build me ships lol now lets go kill my niece and nephew for no reason

what did he MEAN by this?
>>
>>70424995
ARRGH THEY PAID THE IRON PRICE
>>
Another Dan idea
>>
>>70424995
distances, resources, character motivation and any constraints or rules of the world don't matter anymore, enjoy funny quips :^)
>>
>>70425155
My friend is a bookfag and told me ironborn do that for some reason when they become king. Sounds pretty retarded to me.
>>
or how about the time it takes for hundreds of people to get a whole fleet ready to sail off right under his nose, compared to how long their stupid little ceremony took
>>
>>70425229
your friend is pretty retarded
>>
>>70425253
If they'd kept the part where their best raiding ships are longships it would have been a bit more understandable. They could have rowed off, instead of having to wait for the wind and tide.

Of course then you'd still have the stupid part of sailing to Essos in longships in a world with 18th century sailing ships.
>>
>building a fleet on your own instead of paying the iron price for it
>>
>>70425441
they barely look like 16th century ships
>>
>>70425155
well they did threaten to kill him so he's just doing what they would do
>>
>now lets go murder my nephew and niece

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 2gaucyW.gif (2 MB, 420x460) Image search: [Google]
2gaucyW.gif
2 MB, 420x460
He could have easily meant that statement figuratively.

No one is really expecting Pyke to have 1000 new ships before the season ends.
>>
>>70425658
Great tits.
>>
>>70425658
thanks i just got fired
>>
>>70425610
Kinslayings all the rage this season. He was just being hip and fresh.
>>
>>70424995
It took 3-4 years with a developed industry to build one ship in 1800, which was more technologically advanced than this world. That scene was terrible.
>>
>>70425658

Fucking marvellous tits.
>>
File: nothing but the tits.jpg (315 KB, 1100x750) Image search: [Google]
nothing but the tits.jpg
315 KB, 1100x750
>>70425658
>>
Both the Iron Islands and the sand snek subplots are painfully stupid, there is no logic to be found in any of it.
>>
>>70425658
Best tits of the season by far, and probably in the top 3 of the entire show so far.
>>
File: CrowsLanding.jpg (2 MB, 1980x990) Image search: [Google]
CrowsLanding.jpg
2 MB, 1980x990
WHERE'S DRAGON BINDER.
WHERE'S HIS EYEPATCH.
WHERE'S HIS MISFIT WORLDWIDE POSSE.
WHERE'S HIS SCARY SOLIPSISTIC JACK SPARROW GODLY PERSONALITY.

FUCK YOU D&D.
>>
>>70427160
Include Dragonbinder.
Make Euron + Iron Islands explicitly have a few hundred ships, with YarAsha only running away with a handful.

Boom. I fixed Iron Islands.

Fuck you D&D. Why you so bad.
>>
>>70425711

what fucking idiot checks 4chan at work

>You deserve to get fired
>>
>>70427160

They are and it's a cryin' shame as those are some of my favorite chapters in the last two books.
>>
>>70427217
the big titted redhead
melisandre
...and those?
I'm certain there are better tits out there. Unless you love big puffy pink nipples too much i guess
>>
>all the shots of the iron island showed there are literally no trees anywhere

>they somehow have thousands of trees anyway
>>
>>70424995
cuz he's got a big white cawk
>>
>>70424995
>>70425058
>>70425658
Don't forget that the Iron Islands are so barren that they don't actually have any trees.....
>>
>>70428433
would they even have the population to crew 1000 longboats?
>>
>>70428048
they make modern boats out of iron rocks retard
>>
>>70425589
he did openly admit to regicide and fratricide
>>
Aren't the iron islands the size of Ireland?
>>
File: 1462764405761.jpg (14 KB, 264x293) Image search: [Google]
1462764405761.jpg
14 KB, 264x293
In the history of unbelievable things in movies/shows, this is one of the worst.

1,000 ships would take years to make, even if they're small ships.

With modern technology.
>>
>>70429253
>iron island
>ironisland
>ironland
>Irenland
>Ireland
>>
>>70429253
Nah probably the size of the aran islands
>>
>>70426776

The yuan built like 4000 ships in a few years for the invasion of japan.
>>
>>70429367
>aran island
>barren island
pottery
>>
>>70429298

see:
>>70429298
>>
>>70424995
>they could've simply copy-pasted what happens in the books
>instead they did this
And where the fuck's Victarion and Euron's eyepatch?
>>
>>70429467
but there are like billions of them and shit
>>
>>70429484
did you mean to say poetry?
>>
>>70429467
those ships were meant for transportation only, not sea battle like the faggot meant when he referred to the year 1800 period ships. Better example would be viking-era ships, which were built for transport only and didn't take long to build (relatively)
>>
>>70429467
and i bet more people died making those ships than live in the entirety of westeros
>>
>>70425058
> all the men he is going to put on there

he'll only need a skeleton crew to man them, as he plans to "sell" them to the Mother of Burgers for her army in exchange for hard anal sex.
>>
>>70429515
No he meant pottery, as in something made by a Potter
>Harry sure kicked that dark lord's balls
>Yeah man, that was some true pottery right there.
>>
>>70429298
Not to mention they live on a fucking treeless barren island. How in the hell are they supposed to get 1000 ships when they lack a key resource?
>>
File: Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>70429578
>>
>>70429502
It makes sense that they cut Victarion IMO, since Asha/Yara doesn't do much after the Kingsmoot in the books. She's better off having his storyline given to her.
>>
>>70425711
That's weird, I just got a promotion
>>
>>70424995
>I'LL BUILD HER 1000 SHIPS; BITCHES LOVE SHIP
>runs into severe resource problems after finishing ~10 ships since the Iron Islands aren't exactly covered by forests and all that
>at the end of the season he arrives at Mereen with his mighty fleet
>10 ships and 990 dinghys
>>
Do the Iron Men just not give a shit about kinslaying? Everyone else seems to get pretty mad about that sort of thing.
>>
>book Euron is going to awaken an Eldritch abomination to drown the Arbor
>show Euron will be killed by Dany
>>
>>70429837
>show Euron will be killed by Dany
m8 he's gonna be killed by Asha/Yara while Theon licks her deliciously salty butthole.
>>
>>70429185

just here to promote my post
>>
>>70429831
right to rule seems more rooted in ability to rule than heritage. Through Euron has both heritage and ability at his advantage.
>>
>>70429831
worst sin in the book universe, d&d "lol whats that?"
>>70430045
kin-slaying
>>
>>70430516
they are not like other houses, they even say it themselves. They believe in strength. If you are a leader, but don't have strength, then you won't be mourned or avenged when you're killed. Euron made a good case for his brother being weak.
>>
>>70430784
the north aren't like other house either or Dorne, kinslaying is kinslaying. Euron cucked Victarion on his wedding night and he did nothing because thats how deeply kinslaying is treated even on the iron islands
>>
>>70424995
>hey don't have men, money and other resource problems when it comes to that idea?

in the book, euron comes back with a fuckton of treasure. its one of the big reasons why everyone takes his side even though he's a kinslayer.

they didn't show that.
>>
>Stupidly allows hundreds of ships to be stolen under his wet, snotty nose by a stronk womyn

>Promises stinky shitbreath sailors who don't reap or sow; "the world"

I fucking hate the writers. Never mind the lack of trees, they will probably say they built the ships out of twigs and branches - but why would a bunch of Iron Island pirates follow a fucking porky dickhead who distracted them from preventing Theon+Yara's escape?
>>
>uncle comes along in the middle of your election speech
>shit-talks you, seizes control of the crowd, basically Trumping the fuck out of you
>openly admits to murdering your father, the crowd seems OK with this

>not stabbing him in the fucking spine then and there and stamping on his naked brain

Theon and Yara missed a real opportunity here
>>
>>70425146
>"We'll have to steal some ships along the way, then!"

That would of worked perfectly. In the end, it's just D&D
>>
>>70431153
do you think victarion will have a part in the series or will he just get left out?
>>
>>70431678
>Theon and Yara missed a real opportunity here
Not really, seeing how the crowd liked Euron, being outnumbered proved they would of been killed right there
>>
>>70431773
Victarion was already left out, same with Lady Stoneheart. Euron is the one sailing to Mereen, not Victarion
>>
>>70428433
They have trees. It's just not good farming land you idiot.
>>
>>70433297
>Euron is the one sailing to Mereen
*Theon and Yara, they seem to be taking Vic's role
>>
>>70429298
Well but that scene was dumb as fuck too. Not hanging by neckbracking from the fall, strangling it is. Wich is done after 3 goddamn seconds. Sure.

Oooh we so edghy, showing violence. But someone suffocating for more than 3 secs, naah, das to wierd.
>>
>>70425658
So am I the only virgin who thought they we're, like, fake and rubber because they're so orange and only visible for an instance. Also what actor shows tits daily, seems unbelievable.
>>
The problem is not only the wood and the enteprise to build 1000ships,you need men for them and in the past (Lepanto war era for example) was a fucking disaster ,ottoman and even Spain had to make slave-raids and they have always been short in manpower.
>>
>>70433729
Euron wants the dragons so he is sailing there
Theon and Yara will sail there to fuck with their uncle and get them first.

In the book Victarion is Euron's envoy, Vic is just gonna fuck him out of revenge, since Euron fucked his wife and he had to kill her to regain some honor while Euron waits for him in the iron islands convinced Victarion will get back with Daenerys for him
>>
>>70424995
>And why didn't Balon ever try to expand his fleet considering how much he was talking about conquering and shit

Balon got defeated in his rebellion by Ned Stark, his sons got killed and Theon became hostage, raised by the Starks.

They had few years to recover and their raiding was reduced extremely
>>
>>70424995
Ey I shoe danerys ma beeg cock!!!!
>>
>>70434642
Balon was defeated by Stannis you faggot
>>
>>70424995
WHERE'S MY NIECE AND NEPHEW

LETS KILL THEM.
>>
>>70434763
Comedy tier
>>
>>70433729
so theon gets volcano cock?
>>
>>70434826
probably gonna be Jorah
>>
>>70431071
so show Balon must have been a spectacularly bad leader then

which given how Ramsey took Moat Callen seems logical
>>
>>70431678
if she killed him right there she probably would have become queen
>>
>>70431773
>same with Lady Stoneheart.
oh are you gonna be in for a treat
>>
>>70434723
Checked again, he was defeated by Robert and Eddard, Stannis and Tywin were there too, but not in the main battle, the siege of Pyke
>>
>>70435005
seeing as he left Victarion in charge of Moat Callen and he doesn't exist in the show yes, a very bad leader
>>
>>70435005
and show ironborns are pure retards
he wants to kill his nephew and niece for fuck sake, you can argue some "well Balon was hated by everyone!" but it's not true for yara and theon
>>
>>70434826
That would be laughable

>wait...WAIT [visibly enthusiastic] I AM COMPLEEETEEEE

but causing 3rd degree burns on a pussy is a big nono for sex
>>
>>70427501

Yeah all those poor fags who were crying about how much they wanted the Kingsmoot in

well you got it, it lasted 10 minutes, and it was fucking horrible.

Next up on the bitterly disappointed docket: Cleganebowl fags.
>>
>>70434723
No. Victarion got beat by Stannis but Ned defeated Balon.
>>
>>70434826
i've seen that meme around but i have to ask what the hell is the volcano cock theory? google brings up nothing
>>
why don't they just build 3 dragons
>>
>>70424995
If they don't have ships they starve.
Rebuilding the fleet is literally his only option.
>>
File: 1461242686623.png (103 KB, 452x526) Image search: [Google]
1461242686623.png
103 KB, 452x526
I was just assuming the entire time that by saying

>BUILD ME A THOUSAND SHIPS

was just a dramatic figure of speech and what he actually meant was

>build me a lot of ships, like, really a lot (I didnt mean a literal thousand, we dont have 20 years for this topkek xD)

And then 5 mins later Dario goes

>oh we need a lot of ships, like about.... exactly one thousand

Then I quit watching this shit show.
>>
>>70429344

except the irish never learned how to build their own boats thank god
>>
>>70435005
Moat Cailin means fucking nothing in the show.

Remember Littlefinger took it offscreen.
>>
Book Euron
>fucking pirate who cuts out the tongues of his entire crew and sails around the world on a blood-red ship stealing ancient artifacts and kidnapping warlocks
>hires the faceless men to kill Balon, pays with a dragon egg
>shows up to the kings moot with hordes of treasure and an ancient horn that kills whoever blows it, promises dragons and the iron throne
>after getting elected king, sails to Oldtown and ties his brother to the prow of his ship in preparation for an insane blood sacrifice that will summon a kraken or some shit

Show Euron
>random drunk guy with no discernible features
>teleports onto the bridge somehow to kill Balon
>you have no cock
>I have a big cock make me king
>let's go murder them
>oops they stole my ships while I was laying passed out on the beach LOL w/e guys build me 1000 more

Why does anyone watch this tripe?
>>
>>70435714
Most shit means fucking nothing in the show. The only locations normies can keep track of are The Wall, Kings Landing and Winterfell
>>
>>70425589
For being the obvious murderer of their father, the king. Which he then openly admitted to.
>>
>>70435985
>hires the faceless men to kill Balon, pays with a dragon egg

What the fuck book did you read?
>>
>>70429467
Transport ships meant to carry soldiers from China to Japan, not stout vessels meant to go from china all the way around to Africa and being capable of ship-fighting.
>>
>>70429831
>Everyone else seems to get pretty mad about that sort of thing.

What show have you been watching? Nobody gives a fuck, because everyone's a cunt and deserves getting killed.
>>
>>70424995
its weird considering the iron islands already have the strongest fleet out of all the houses. Shame we haven't have any naval combat with victarion though and the show doesn't seem to be heading in a naval fight direction.
>>
>>70431153
> its one of the big reasons why everyone takes his side even though he's a kinslayer.

The biggest reason is because he doesn't actually proclaim to everyone that he's a kinslayer. He even sent an assassin to do the job to have plausible deniability. Sure everyone suspects it because of him arriving just after Balon got killed, but since he's got all kinds of magic shit going on he might have just foretold Balon's death.
>>
>>70435298
moqorro a red preiest heals Victarions hand because the so called 'veteran' (for butchering fishermen in lannis port) blocks a sword by grabbing it. Seems to be a major plot device for GRRM of matchless warriors dying because of idiotic moves like drogo shrugging into that arakh or oberyn not being quick enough to avoid a man flat on his back and wounded multiple times.
>>
>>70436501

He clearly hires a faceless man to kill Balon, and the most valuable treasure he has are dragon eggs, which he claims he threw over the side (a likely story).

This isn't the show where some random actress can afford to hire a FM
>>
>>70436737
Just imagine the hype if they'd done a trailer showing Victarion jumping between two ships in full plate armour and hewing down Southron scum with his axe.
>>
>>70436501

>"I dreamt of a man without a face, waiting on a bridge that swayed and swung. On his shoulder perched a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from his wings."
>>
>>70436912
>some random actress can afford to hire a FM

Isn't it said/implied in the books that the Faceless Men don't necessarily ask for a sum of money, just something important to the buyer. They ain't the Dark Brotherhood.
>>
>>70436887
>This isn't the show where some random actress can afford to hire a FM

They can do that in the books, too. Because the FM charge based on your worth and your victim's worth. If you're poor and want another poor person dead, you'll have to give up something dear. If you're poor and want to kill someone rich, you might have to give up your life. If you're a king who wants a rival to the throne dead you'll have to pay in dragon eggs or more.
>>
>>70436887
>Seems to be a major plot device for GRRM of matchless warriors dying because of idiotic moves like drogo shrugging into that arakh

That's not even in the books retard. He gets a battle injury that festers, not by walking into a blade to prove how hard he is
>>
>>70436979
I wish we could have had both scenes combined in one in the show: Euron calls across to Balon and they have a short conversation before a Faceless Man appears and hurls him over the side. Anything to see more of Patrick Malahide.

They managed to pull off unwritten book scenes like that brilliantly in S1 (e.g. Jorah confronting Viserys). Why can't D&D do it now?
>>
>>70436976
well it would have made a nice subplot for sam as well seeing as Euron seems to want to attack Oldtown to steal some maester shit. We could have sam with heartsbane getting pushed through him by Euron who takes the sword and walks off.
>>
>>70436887
>blocking a blow with your hand instead of taking it in your face
>idiotic move

Wounded hand>being dead.
>>
>>70437131
GRRM sits in on the writers but in any case Dothraki are an absurd invention not wearing armour and using a khopesh from horseback is retarded. Also apparently the Lazaareen are sheep men that they ensalve constantly yet the best warrior gets a deep wound? Not sure what you are even attempting to argue?
>>
>>70437010

They never charge more than their client can afford, and if the client has nothing of monetary value they take something dear to their heart. It also depends on the target.

Seems like Euron, with all his treasure and plunder, would be charged quite a lot to kill a king. Maybe something extremely rare and valuable that he claims to have dropped in the sea in a fit of pique, which seems a bit unlike him
>>
File: BoaredKingRobert.jpg (72 KB, 264x277) Image search: [Google]
BoaredKingRobert.jpg
72 KB, 264x277
>>70437202
>mfw no Valyrian steel armour in the show
>Euron just steals Sam's sword
>>
>>70437314

>Not sure what you are even attempting to argue?

That one of your examples of GRRM's shitty writing wasn't even something he'd written? I thought that was pretty obvious
>>
>>70424995
shhhhhhhhh stop asking questions especially questions on logic and plausibility, you're only gonna get hurt
>>
>>70437131
wasnt it because he mixed drugs and booze
>>
>>70437314
They were fighting other Dothraki too.
>>
>>70437297
only he has a full face helm whilst his hand would be unarmoured on the underside. The knight who makes the strike is meant to be some green son of a lord whilst Victarion is mean to be a grizzled badass with sea legs.
>>
>>70437401
>“Drink neither wine nor the milk of the poppy,” she cautioned him. “Pain you will have, but you must keep your body strong to fight the poison spirits.”

>Beneath his painted vest, a plaster of fig leaves and caked blue mud covered the wound on his breast. The herbwomen had made it for him. Mirri Maz Duur’s poultice had itched and burned, and he had torn it off six days ago, cursing her for a maegi. The mud plaster was more soothing, and the herbwomen made him poppy wine as well. He’d been drinking it heavily these past three days; when it was not poppy wine, it was fermented mare’s milk or pepper beer.
>>
>>70434435
I thought that too. Almost looks like she applied make up and tan to them.
>>
>>70437319
>>70436912
So then the actress could've afforded to purchase a FM's services and D&D didn't fuck up on this score.
>>
>>70437423
You missed the part where his axe got stuck. If he didn't disarm him quickly he would have been fucked.
>>
>>70437423
>a full face helm
>protecting you against a full blow to the head

They protect you from a glancing blow, and save your life if you do get hit, but you still get fucked up by a proper blow to the head. You'll get concussed or you'll break your skull. In the books you've even got the example of the Frey dude who broke his skull and was crippled for life. Also if he didn't grab the blade the newbie could have just kept swinging.
>>
>>70437519
Sure. Have people actually been complaining about that?

Not that I'm surprised, with people bitching about everything with Arya being useless now that she won't be an assassin.
>>
>>70437151
wasn't GRRM working with the writers until season 5? when he quit to 'focus on writing his book'
>>
>>70437592
>the Frey dude who broke his skull and was crippled for life
Yeah, Merret gets a severe skull injury preventing him from knighthood. A nice touch of realism there from GRRM. So many seem to be under the belief that mail or plate armour immediately cancels out all the force or damage that goes with smashing someone across the body with a big piece of steel.
>>
>>70437678
He never worked with the writers, he just gave D&D a rough outline about how he plans to finish the story after signing the contract for the show.
>>
>>70437423
he also said the green son of a lord was very skilled and had the balls(/stupid enough) to wear full armour during a naval battle. point is he wasn't some fisher/farmer
>>
>>70437641
>Have people actually been complaining about that?

This guy >>70436912 was implying that it couldn't happen due to what the books stated about the assassin system (money being an issue). I was just wanted to confirm what we know about the FM in the books.

I'm sad they cut out the Sorrowful Men; the Canada of assassins' guilds.
>>
>>70429683
10/10
>>
>>70437757
thats for the stuff after a Dance with Dragons, he directed at least 1 episode and all the added scenes are clearly a higher level than the current season stuff and filled in nicely what was happening outside of the books
>>
File: 17.jpg (7 KB, 184x234) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
7 KB, 184x234
>>70425658
>pink nips
>tanned skin
>>
>>70437945
>thats for the stuff after a Dance with Dragons

got a source for this?
>>
>>70425146
Ironically, that's exactly what Victorian, who has been cut from the show, has been doing.
>>
>>70438186
>Although busy completing A Dance With Dragons and other projects, George R. R. Martin was heavily involved in the production of the television series adaptation of his books. Martin's involvement included the selection of a production team and participation in scriptwriting; the opening credits list him as a co-executive producer of the series. The series was renewed shortly after the first episode aired.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_R._R._Martin#HBO_adaptation
http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/GRRM_Not_Writing_for_Season_5
>>
>>70438321
thanks
>>
>>70425146
This anon just wrote a better character's season sign off in what, 5 minutes of contemplating, than d&d can do in 10 months for a single line of dialogue for any of the 20 main characters..
WHO IN THE FUCKING SHIT PAYS MONEY FOR THE PRODUCT D&D SHIT OUTohwaitiguesseveryonewhopaysforhboispayingforthisshit.....

Welp,
>>
>>70424995
I think the "we'll just make 1000 ships" and "we need 1000 ships" connection is too much of a obvious thing.
I mean, it's not a sure thing that it's going to happen, why do people keep shitting on this if we dont know yet.
How many times has this show followed an expectation we previously had?
I suspect it's gonna amount to nothing out of realism and shit always going wrong.
if they are a bit smart, or they'll just write it with their ass
>>
I'm more confused about how they got away with the ships in the first place. If Euron had majority support then how did Theon have enough people behind him and his sister to be able to steal all those ships?
>>
>>70435444
too obvious of a coincidence, I call red herring.
they're not gonna build shit and dany will once again NOT sail for westeros
shitposters talking like they already know this will happen
>>
>>70425658
her tits looked so different backstage
>>
>>70438892
>>70439065
We already know what will happen because it's been fucking leaked. Euron is going to Dany with 1000 ships episode 10.
>>
>>70439114
normally I would stay away from leaks but with this show I really dont give a shit.
could you direct me to the info?
>>
>>70439006
Because D&D didn't think it through.

Did YarAsha & Theon really have enough support amongst the Ironborn that the captains of each ship would side with them?
>>
>>70427324
man i am not a bookfag but the idea that they cut euron having some exotic badasses as acquired henchmen from his travels is severely disappointing

show euron is "i've been around the world and all they gave me for it was this lame scar below the eye and poor line delivery"

sad, just sad
>>
>>70441019
>
show euron is "i've been around the world and all they gave me for it was this lame scar below the eye and poor line delivery"

Why the fuck would anyone believe him when he says he's been everywhere and got rich from it? Dude looks like a hobo who got cut up trying to steal another hobo's sandwich.
>>
>LET'S GO MURDER THEM
>DID I MENTION MY CAWK? I HAVE A BIG CAWK
>*farts*
This show is painfully bad. It's the sort of show I worry actually makes the general public lose more and more of their intelligence as they continue to watch.
>>
>>70425146

>treasure impressing Ironborn

Is that you, Dabid?
>>
>>70425051
https://youtu.be/JKXrWazptvo
>>
File: MormontDoubting.png (484 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
MormontDoubting.png
484 KB, 591x600
>>70441643
>casual trying to use the dabid meme

Treasure DOES impress the ironborn, you blithering retard. They're a nation of pirates, of course they're impressed if one of their own shows up with a king's ransom in stolen gold, telling them all how he'll lead them to steal the same amount for themselves.
>>
>>70441019
They did the same thing with the Brave Companions in S3, although they still kept Vargo Hoat in the form of Locke.
>>
>>70443223
>>70441019
>tfw no sellsword company with a hundred golden skulls arranged outside their leader's tent
>>
D&D are actually worse writers than college drops outs at this point.
>>
>>70425155

Ottomans did that frequently. Killing potential heirs was very common in the sultanate. How they manage to last as long as they did I don't know.
>>
>>70436887
Nice job not answering the question...

>Victarion gets his hand poisoned
>Priest heals it by basically burning it into a charred thing, but it IS better
>volcano arm
>>
>>70444843
Not that anon but I'll bite

The joke is that Victarion lost movement on his arm and was in pain, then Moqorro got aboard and healed him, in the process giving him a charred arm that works but looks in flames, like lava, and exudes heat.

So, Theon being a cockless man now - although this in the books was just implied, they never said it directly - would mean that if he crosses with Moqorro he would heal him and give him a burning penis, a volcano cock
>>
>>70446081
oh
>>
>>70444114
Ottomans' reputation was smeared by european historians
>>
>>70438705
I just wanted to call attention to this incredible shit post straight from Reddit
>>
all the males are getting the stannis treatment
>>
>>70424995
Iron Niggers are the single most retarded faction in asoiaf (and that's saying something). They run solely on plot devices.
>>
>>70448220
Good.
>>
>>70448318
>They run solely on plot devices.
The fucking whole season runs solely on plot devices. It all feels so artificial now.
>>
>>70428433
driftwood
>>
>>70428433
>implying they can't make boats from the one power
>>
>>70424995

The dialog in this season is cringey as fuck.

>Theon and sister steal the iron fleet, the only way for the Greyjoys to project their power.
>Facial expression on Scumbag king is unchanged and stoic.

"We must build ships"

That's it? His fleet was just stolen from him and he's not one bit pissed off?

This season is such shit and full of really awkward awful scenes.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.