[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toy Story has aged like poo visually. What does /tv/ think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: mpv-shot0100.jpg (892 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0100.jpg
892 KB, 1920x1080
Toy Story has aged like poo visually.

What does /tv/ think of the Toy Story series? Looking forward to 4?

1>3>2 imo btw desu senpai
>>
Toy Story 1-3 made a perfect trilogy, don't know why they want to fuck it up with 4
>>
>>70423964
Apparently 4 isn't even a continuation but a spin off sort of thing.
>>
>>70423975
WUT! Well that's terrible
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>70424041
This
>>
>>70423950
This is why it's best to watch 90s movies on VHS
>>
>>70424041
Very correct senpai desu
>>
>>70424041
How was 2 better than 1?
>>
>>70423975
>spin off sort of thing

why are they making it toy story 4, then? they've been releasing shorts of the toys ever since 3 came out, they dont need to capitalize on a sequel to make more.
>>
>>70423950
3 is great but nowhere near the level of the first two. Andy playing with that little girl was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

With 4 I'm kind of wary that they're choosing to focus on making it a romcom, and Pixar does have a track record of disappointment. Still, the last movie was great so I'm hopeful.

>>70424185
This. If they're going to do spin-offs they could just make a TV series.
>>
>>70423950
I still think it looks great ya know, as a cartoon.
>>
>>70423950
The textures and models are fucking shit nowadays, even compared to vidya. And animations (For the most part) are still solid however, as it the lighting. Not to mention to amount of AA used is still ridiculous.

Anyway yeah, I like 'em. The third one is probably my favourite, with the second being the weakest, and the first sitting nicely in the middle. Not sure why they're making a fourth movie though; Toy Story 3 had a perfect ending.
>>
>>70424953
I honestly think the second one is better. I actually cried at Jessie's flashback montage, and I thought the ending to the third movie was trying to hard.

>Not sure why they're making a fourth movie though

They'll still have more adventures with Bonnie.
>>
>>70425105
Gay af, senpai.
>>
>>70424098
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>70424953
Fuck off underaged Veddit shit. Toy story literally advanced CGI technology and artistically when it came out. Urr durr muh cowadooty has better moving pixels farts piss shits. Fuck off.
>>
>>70425519
congratz it started a trend that took the life and soul out of animation
>>
>>70424154
How wasn't it. It was much funnier and has a plot based around a more compelling issue.
>>
>>70425599
3D animation is at its best when done with anthropomorphic animals or things that aren't human (with the exception of the incredibles). When it tries to emulate humans too closely it loses a lot of character. I do wish there was more 2D animation though, it is sad that it has replaced drawn rather than accompanied it.
>>
i like the way the original looks now more than ever
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.