[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ : The Mutant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>fatherless
>still lives in his moms basement
>knows he`s a total loser

Best mutant in all of the kinematographic versions of X-Men.
>>
Why doesn't he just steal a big bag of money just once?
>>
Cutest mutant too desu
>>
>>70422730
He could but he`d rather steal Twinkies and other shit like that.
>>
>>70422730
You can be anywhere and get everything, why do you even need money? Just skip this step
>>
Whos is /tv/ the mutant?
>>
>>70422818

Beak
>>
>>70422818

Blob
>>
>>70422818
The kid in X-2 who could switch TV channels by blinking.
Autistic, neurotic - /tv/.
>>
>>70422730

>bother with money

he literally runs faster than the speed of light in these films why he gonna fuck around with money
>>
>>70422803
social recognition?
>>
>>70423434
That`s Flash.

This Quicksilver is hypersonic at best.
>>
>>70424236

He's far faster than JUST hypersonic, but nowhere near light speed. Just look at how he perceives the speed of bullets, but ignore the other inconsistencies in that scene.
>>
>Rush shirt

r9k: the /mu/tant
>>
>>70423499
I doubt you would be doing that sort of shit if you could go this fast, I would imagine I would grow even lazier than I already am just because everything would seem even more meaningless that it already is seeing i can acomplish near anything literally a matter of seconds.
>>
>>70422818
Jean, judging by her bitter ROTJ comment, being a freak even at Xavier's, and that triple chin.

Jubilee was reddit as fuck, praising Empire to high heavens with pleb buzzwords.
>>
Does running fast means you see things in slowmo? A person would just run really fast into a bullet or a wall.
>>
>>70422690

But He's not an autistic sexist racist who gets cucked by Chad thundercock and does something useful with his life.
>>
>>70422818

Wolverine
>>
>>70424236
he's based on the ultimate version and even it's probably even faster, he's no flash but he's much faster than hypersonic.
>>
>>70424894
Well apparently his brain functions proportionally fast.
In the comics they explain how it's like 100% of the time for him so he just feels like the whole world is on super slow mo constantly, which would drive anyone mad.
Film Quicksilver is pretty based desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.