[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a gay romance out there that plays it straight and isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kirisame marisa.jpg (33 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
kirisame marisa.jpg
33 KB, 500x377
Is there a gay romance out there that plays it straight and isn't made for cheap laughs?
>>
>>70422257

Xena and Gabrielle?

I'd say that the romance in I Love you Philip morris while a comedy didn't make the relationship between the two characters a farce
>>
Dammit I always get so riled up whenever I see daria wearing only a large tee and panties. SOOOO QT.

Also neither Daria nor Jane were gay.
>>
>MFW I realized that she was originally a side character in Bevis and Buthead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1bDLzeKbpg

It's so disappointing seeing her without her snark.
>>
>>70422715
How did she get her own show?
>>
>>70422474
Jane was gonna sleep with chicks in college there's no doubt about it.
>>
>>70422715
So was Hank Hill.
>>
>>70422782
Daria>Beavis & ButtHead

Office Space and Silicon Valley are the only truly great things Mike Judge has done
>>
>>70423664
What about King of the Hill?
>>
>>70422715
Daria sitting next to Quinn in class
>>
>>70423711
Ahh, I never really got into King of the Hill, it seems pretty good, never caught it on tv much growing up
>>
>>70423711

It's consistently good before he took a reduced role, but it's rarely great.
>>
>>70423663
no, mr anderson was the inspiration for hank but hank himself was never on bnb
>>
File: Emily and Naomi.jpg (72 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Emily and Naomi.jpg
72 KB, 500x281
>"...So be brave and love me back." :3
>>
>>70422257
brokeback mountain.
>>
>King of the Hill posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVSXpp1uZ7I
>>
>>70422257
Blue is the Warmest Colour
uhh.....
>>
File: fuckingc385mc3a5lshowmelove.jpg (33 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
fuckingc385mc3a5lshowmelove.jpg
33 KB, 500x271
>>70422257

Show Me Love/Fucking Amal.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.