[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even Ibn Aflaq's script rework couldn't save the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 620x348
>even Ibn Aflaq's script rework couldn't save the travesty that was BvS

Let's be honest, how shit would it have to have to have been originally that even one of the best actor-screenwriters in Hollywood couldn't make it good
>>
>>70421749
He escaped with minimal shit on his shoes, so he did well enough for his own purposes.
>>
>>70421749
Why are you posting Carth? This isn't /v/ it's /tv/.
>>
Can someone tell me what was wrong with BvS? I watched it yesterday and it's a pretty great action film.
>>
>>70421749

Ben didn't actually touch Terrio/goyer's script.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ben-affleck-alejandro-g-inarritu-876893

>"That is the dumbest rumor," said Affleck, who co-wrote the Oscar winner Good Will Hunting. "I just like how if I was gonna go write, I would put on this bat suit first because it's so comfortable to write in. I didn't rewrite anything in any outfit, my underwear or otherwise."
>>
>>70421963
It went over the heads of atheists and bloggers, 2 very large demographics of the internet.
>>
File: Superhappy.png (238 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
Superhappy.png
238 KB, 324x324
>>70422115
>Studio gives a press release saying that the movie might be too smart for a lot of the audience.

>mfw they were right
>>
>>70422115
>atheists and bloggers

It went over the heads of non comic book fans.
Also, people just see superheros as kid's stuff again thanks to marvel.
>>
>>70421963
People got buttblasted because it was too serious and not some boring, quipfilled garbage movie where nothing happens, like that shit Marvel is pumping out every year
>>
>>70422575
>Also, people just see superheros as kid's stuff again thanks to marvel.
How weird. Boyscouts in spandex, kids' stuff?

How could that be when the boyscout in spandex is murdering so many people? Checkmate, atheists.
>>
I highly doubt he re-wrote much, if anything.
>>
>>70424128 see >>70422082
>>
>>70422575

I hate to break it to you but cartoon characters who wear leotards with underpants over the top, and capes, and who fight """crime"""" by punching other men in costumes, ARE kid's stuff.
>>
>>70421749
>implying Aflaq's script didn't create bigger problems
Chief of which was not enough development for Superman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.