[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rustin_Cohle.jpg (38 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
Rustin_Cohle.jpg
38 KB, 260x390
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Flashbacks, neural damage, from his time in H.I.D.T.A.

As in High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.
>>
>>70421541
Was he autistic?
>>
>>70421410

fedora
>>
>>70421410

Too nihilistic to enjoy life.
>>
He didn't have a problem. The world had a problem. And the problem was him.
>>
He was an atheist.
>>
>>70421410
already a thread >>70421179
>>
>>70421410
He was dancing the Dead Female Boogaloo.

I think his aunt died under tragic circumstances, and then he learned that with great power comes really convincing hair transplants.
>>
>>70421646
This is about Rust.
>>
Didn't want to deal with the pain of losing his family so buried his emotions and become to the world, filling time with obsessive compulsions and righteous indignation. That's why I loved the ending so much, when he's sitting the wheelchair and finally able to let himself feel love again.
>>
>>70421602
nihilists can enjoy life u retard.
he was a pesimist
>>
>>70421410

>lost daughter in accident
>lost marriage
>became a drug addict
>saw some shit
>neural damage
>shot in drug deal gone bad
>transferred to shithole full of religious retards
>>
File: 1391288855188.gif (895 KB, 240x183) Image search: [Google]
1391288855188.gif
895 KB, 240x183
Now there are broader shitposts at work here, mainly what is owed to us as a community for our mutal memeing; fourteen straight hours staring at shitposts and these are the things you think of.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.