[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: george-lucas.jpg (656 KB, 2329x3000) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
656 KB, 2329x3000
Apologize
>>
Its too late to apologizeeeeyeeaaaaaaah
>>
>>70419038

For what?
>>
this was part of his plan you dumb ass
>>
>>70419038
he le should
>>
>>70419038
I apologize we didn't complain harder, sooner, to kill your drive and make you sell earlier.

So much damage has already been done. 15 long years of prequel shit destroying the franchises name, and it's still slowly recovering.
>>
>>70419038
sorry george, we were so wrong.
tfa was a mistake
>>
Dear George,
I'm sorry Star Wars always sucked and you were always a chinless hack fuck you.
>>
>>70419101

>terrible pacing
>nothing in EU is canon
>the pacing that should have happened and the attitude of the whole movie should have been like the last fight scene with ape and emo

kill yourself. I mean it. Please. Take your father's gun and end your life. I swear to fucking god.
>>
File: 1464745685200.jpg (712 KB, 2016x2500) Image search: [Google]
1464745685200.jpg
712 KB, 2016x2500
>>70419038
there are only 3 star wars movies. thank you for those, fuck the rest
>>
>>70419038
I'm sorry that you got caught with hookers
>>
>>70419038

Once there was a man named George Lucas,

Whose dreams and imaginations were truly boundless.

But when his greed and pride went too far,

The horror he had created, Jar Jar.
>>
The George apologize meme is one of my favourites. The more I think about it the more I laugh
>>
>>70419038
Is this one person who keeps posting this shit?
>>
>>70419038
My younger self loved the prequels and didnt know better. The videogames were great too.
>>
>>70419038
I'm sorry George, you've done so much for movies, even through your prequels, which actually did a really good job of being an extension of Star Wars, which was always overrated anyway and doesn't deserve the reverence that makes people judge you so harshly.

>>70419238
What do you 'know' now that makes them so bad?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.