[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show us what you've brought onto Shark Tank today /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Kevin.jpg (44 KB, 778x597) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.jpg
44 KB, 778x597
Show us what you've brought onto Shark Tank today /tv/
>>
File: 1465018409744.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465018409744.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70418700
I'm offering 10% of this meme for $25,000 and exclusive rights to OP's mom
>>
It's a dead rat on a stick. It can be used to scare away other rats as well as to taunt local children.
I have an order for 100k units from Crate and Barrel and I just need the capital to produce the order.
>>
>>70418700
i have this delorean that runs on garbage that can travel through time
>>
>You are fucking stupid. Your idea is stupid. Your existence is stupid. I gave an illegal migrant worker from Columbia $13 dollars to come on this show and tell you that you are a fucking retarded human, for however long I allow you to stay on camera. That migrant worker is currently in Lori's dressing room prepping himself to be used as her personal toilet instead. He took my $13. I trusted him to do a job correctly and he betrayed me. I don't trust him. I don't trust you. There's just one key difference between you and this migrant worker, you fucking imbecile: he is not fucking stupid. Get the fuck off my show, you piece of shit.
>>
i've got some dubs
>>
File: 1464678740087.jpg (126 KB, 883x829) Image search: [Google]
1464678740087.jpg
126 KB, 883x829
>>70418906
>>
i've got some 70419015
>>
I brought you some farts. I drank coffee and now they are a little squishy sounding and smell like roadkill. You're welcome, sharks.
>>
File: 9803.png (508 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
9803.png
508 KB, 1050x1050
>>70418700
Hello Sharks, my name is Anonymous, and my company is PepePants™
I'm seeking $1.2 million for 2% equity of my company.
I love memes, and one day I went to the mall and bought some pants and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if these were meme pants? So I set out to create this idea, it's PepePants™ it's the original meme pant
I'm going to show you how it works, it's very simple. We have some regular pants, but on the pants there are pictures of Pepe. There are many different styles of PepePants™, regular Pepe, racist Pepe, or rare Pepe. The possibilities are endless.
I would like if the sharks would try on these PepePants™ to see just how [comfy] they really are.
>>
>>70418700
I am starting a Sharks company called "Sharks R Us" which is a company for Sharks. The company aims to please sharks and other cartilaginous fish by providing them with fish, ish, crustaceans, mollusks, plankton, krill, marine mammals and other sharks. I am doing this because sharks have a very acute sense of smell that allows them to detect blood in the water from miles away and will always be able to find us.

Thank you
>>
File: robert herjavec autism.png (1 MB, 1496x800) Image search: [Google]
robert herjavec autism.png
1 MB, 1496x800
This... is the prep-o-matic 3000, the automatic bull prepping machine
>start handing out free samples
>Robert's face lights up
>hand a Maverick's themed prep-o-matic to Mark
>"And here's a special one for you Cubes"
>>
File: All My Rage All My Tears.png (2 MB, 1818x1032) Image search: [Google]
All My Rage All My Tears.png
2 MB, 1818x1032
>>70418700
I have rare crying Kevins
>>
>>70420680
But do you have any Kevins where is happy, without looking smug?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.