[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: daredevil.jpg (45 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
45 KB, 620x620
What went wrong?
>>
dat cray bitches story line was p. fukin borin', yo.

he didn't even bang the bitch from true blood also, the fuk man?!
>>
Too many goddamn ninjas and shit not connected to established character in the show.
>>
>>70417840

Seems like people felt overwhelmed by the ninja shit which while it fits Daredevil, wasn't handled as well as the Punisher stuff. Elodie Yung is still probably the best Elektra but they really made it hard to like her.
>>
>>70417840
Say what you want but its still miles better than Arrow
>>
Why do people say season 1 is better than 2? Just because of the zombie japs? Surely we all knew that The Hand was going to be a part of this series at some point, right?
>>
>>70417840
>You would have to be a Daredevil to dare challenge me!

Dropped it right there, family. What the fuck, Marvel?
>>
Only thing bad about the season was LUL NINJAS EVERYWHERE. Frank was great. Elektra was great. The Hand was just kinda boring.

But it's still the best capeshit by a mile though. Nothing else comes close.
>>
>>70417925
Nobody's arguing that.
>>
>>70417926
Doesn't matter if it was going to happen, it matters it it was done well. Which it arguably wasn't.
>>
File: 12894839586.jpg (136 KB, 720x557) Image search: [Google]
12894839586.jpg
136 KB, 720x557
Reminder that a Netflix Moon Knight series is already in the works. Who ready for some were-wolf hunting?
>>
>>70417886
her subplot was fine until Stick showed up and A. made her way less fun as a character and B. introduced all the Hand mythology bullshit that just bogged the show down in exposition
>>
I don't give a shit what anyone says, Elektra gave me a boner and I thought season 2 was above average.
>>
>>70417988

How many faces is he going to ripoff?
>>
consisdering to me the first season is the worst season ive seen of any tv show ever, what are my chances of liking jessica jones?
>>
Stick
The Hand
Foggy
>>
>>70417936

Definite rule of ninjas in effect.

1 ninja = deadly assassin
100 ninja = wet cardboard
>>
>>70417936
this

better character arcs for the main and supporting cast

better acting

better writing

action scenes were about as good as the first season, really just a personal preference

but holy shit the ninja shit was retarded. also some other stuff like nobody noticing daredevil in full costume going out in BROAD DAYLIGHT and jumping down a manhole. or nobody ever seeing him leave or enter his apartment as daredevil ever. or the fact that we STILL don't know what black sky is, or why the blacksmith did what he did, or what happened at kandarr with frank, or some other shit.

also i have a question: fisk says he wants to get intel on matt murdock. does that have anything to do with "thugs" coming to the police station to get intel on daredevil to find out who he saved?
>>
>>70418001

I don't know but your chances of being a faggot are 100%.
>>
>>70417840
Not enough Frank. Elektra has always been an uninteresting character.
>>
>>70418001

if you don't even like Daredevil Season 1 you REALLY ain't gonna like JJ
>>
>>70418032
foggy did nothing wrong and did what any rational person would
>>
How would /tv/ introduce and flesh out Elektra as a good character without having DUDE NINJAS/HAND LMAO shoved down our throats?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x837
>>70417840
>muh few
>>
>>70418085
by just not having them appear, Elektra was good at first without all the hand shit.
>>
>>70418040
no u
>>70418047
i guess im gonna remove it then. i would explain why i dislike daredevil but its basically every single aspect about it and i dont want to waste any more time with it (i actually finished it by having the last 2 episodes on the background and ocassionally looking at them).
>>
It was alright

Let's just hope The Punisher is going to be good.
>>
>DUDE KILLING MOB BOSSES AND MURDERERS ABD DRUG DEALERS IS WRONG LMAO

Karen and Faggy need to die.
>>
>>70417840
Not enough Fisk. Fisk was much better in season 2 than 1.
>>
>>70418245

>you'll never enjoy a good meal while a man slowly dies
>>
I had the same complaints about The Hand as most people, but it didn't stop me from marathoning the whole season in a single day and being disappointed when it was over.

So, maybe I just expect more from Daredevil because it's so good.
>>
ninja turtles didn't come out of the hole
>>
It's a good show. Just not a good Daredevil show.
>>
>>70417840
Usual cheap, ugly marvel style.
Elektra fucking obnoxious.
So much boring filler.

Ninja shit not done in the proper over the top
Frank Miller style so it just comes off as stupid.

No bullseye.

Not enough stick.
>>
>>70417840
Electra was introduced.
>>
Elektra's storyline with the ninja bullshit was retarded and made no sense. What the fuck was Black Sky? They never explained it.

The Punisher was the only saving grace.
>>
>>70418581

It's a mystical macguffin. Who cares? Are you really that much of a concrete thinker?
>>
>>70418581
I know it sucked how it was thrown in but the assumption is that black sky is an extra-dimentional vortex. The black hand are aliens from an alternate reality that are bleeding into ours. They want more flexibility in how they access world's.
>>
>>70418966
>but the assumption is that black sky is an extra-dimentional vortex. The black hand are aliens from an alternate reality that are bleeding into ours.

No. Not at all. What the fuck?
>>
>>70419008
Remember that giant hole that had no bottom? Vortex.
>>
>>70419068
And the aliens are the blood. The actual ninja is just host to the blood spirit like animal
>>
>>70419094
>>70419068

You need to stop.
>>
>>70418634
>capeshit must always adhere to muh realism

Marveltards are really this faggoty that they need comic book movies to be art film character studies.
>>
>>70419149
>Marveltards are really this faggoty that they need comic book movies to be art film character studies.

You should see BvS threads
>>
>>70419068
you just reminded me that fucking thing exists

great, now we have even MORE Hand shit that's gonna be in season 3. not even counting stick's story and potentially stone.
>>
>>70419206
You're both shit. End of story.
>>
>>70419295

lolumad
>>
Literally nothing but pure leftist SJW propaganda

>muh handicapped hero
>muh le strong female who needs no man
>muh rich ppl are evil

Could've been called Hillary 2016
>>
Haven't finished s2 yet but my impressions are...

Great 2-3 first eps when the punisher is the focus of the story. But becomes bloated and messy once Elektra comes into it. Despite the punisher coming back in later it never recovers.

The subplot with matt and karen came out of nowhere for me - I got the impression she was making sexy eyes at foggy last season.

Speaking of foggy...dude has nothing to do and the bit they do give him is just a continuation of his conflict with matt from last season. He is a weak actor but tolerable when you have him doing plot stuff rather than heavy character work.
>>
>>70417925
are arrow and flash worth a watch?
>>
>>70417988
just how many netflix shows are they making?
>>
File: fat faggot 2.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fat faggot 2.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
file name
>>
File: coma.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
coma.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
when are they killing karen and faggy? really getting tired of them
>>
>>70419398
A shitload because they aren't bidding stupid money for rights to movie/tv companies anymore.
>>
>>70419386
They're silly but fun. DD is still miles better, especially when it doesn't look like a cape show at all.
>>
>>70419309
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>70418966
How is that the assumption

what the fuck
>>
>>70419429

You are watching mad /tv/
>>
>>70419322
Hello angry white virgin ; )
>>
I love Miller and Janson run of Daredevil and the first season of the show. I started watching the second season and loved what they were doing with Frank, but for some reason I lost interest when they started to focus more on Elektra. Similar thing happened with Jessica Jones, I stopped watching for weeks somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>70417840
They gone full comicbook
>>
>>70417998
every
motherfucker
birthday
>>
File: Sfay7Ey.jpg (877 KB, 1256x1920) Image search: [Google]
Sfay7Ey.jpg
877 KB, 1256x1920
>>70419498
Pretty much this
I knew The Hand was going to come, but holy fuck. You don't go full comic book. Also, I didnt like how unbearable Matt became mid season during the trial. Punisher held up pretty well though. I hope his spin off show takes inspiration from Punisher Max though.
>>
can we get a really dark punisher for his own series with real gore and stuff?
>>
>>70419639
why are comic books so edgy
>>
>>70419639
do you have the whole set of this?
>>
>>70419675
If it makes you feel better, at the end you find out Punisher has no heroic features to him. He's man who never came home from war, and basically used his family's death as an excuse to wage his own war. You should give Punisher Max a chance if you haven't. It's pretty great. Granted you might be saying for replies so (you)
>>
File: facial lifting.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
facial lifting.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
WHO
HYPE
FOR
GORE
HERE
>>
>>70419714
I really can't stand the comic book long internal brooding monologue style, I don't know how you people do it
>>
Enjoyed all the characters and their performances. Yeah The Hand stuff was shit. It was also tiring, even one less episode would've made a difference. I was getting a little tired of Matt's shit but that was kinda the point.
>>
>>70419730
he wouldn't work well at all with the tone and stories that marvel has for its netflix shows
>>
>>70419697
if you're looking for the whole series, here:
http://getcomics.info/marvel/punisher-max-vol-1-1-60-extras/

There is more to the series, look for the Punisher Max series that involves king pin afterwards.
>>
>>70419756
They usually focus on the beginings of a hero and their internal struggles so it kinda fits for moony.
Eitherways we wouldn't see him doing what he does to the bad guys, sadly.
>>
>>70417886
I hated the out of the blue love interest reversal shit too.
>>
>nobu in season 1
>kicks daredevils ass and can easily kill him at anytime

>nobu in season 2
>first fight, he kicks daredevils ass and can kill him at any time
>second fight, daredevil kicks the absolute SHIT out of him
>third fight, daredevil kicks the absolute SHIT out of him
>fourth fight, daredevil and elektra both get their asses kicked in a 2v1, daredevil takes the biggest punch in MCU history and he dies if frank doesn't bail him out
>fifth fight, daredevil kicks the shit out of him

why is this allowed?
>>
>>70420270
to be fair daredevil only kicks his ass when nobu doesn't have his weapon
>>
Episodes 1-4 and 8-9 were the best. Good moments in the other episodes come few and far between.
>>
I liked the first season where it was him mostly against proper thugs

I hate how they show Kingpin, he looks like someone with a severe case of autism and it's beyond me how he even managed to rule an entire city. In real life, he would be debating mlp on 4chan.

I hated the whole Hand thing, it was such a fucking clusterfuck and I didn't give a single shit about it. I guess they should have just brought them in slowly, now I bet it's going to be all about The Hand next season.

I liked the whole Punisher story and them going at eachother, they should have left the whole 2nd season just about these two and it would be a straight improvement.

Overall, I like it, but if they keep going this retarded THE HAND ANCIENT EVIL route, I might drop it. It's fucking boring and poorly done.
>>
why don't they just go with law stuff instead of super villain stuff
>>
>>70419408
holy fuck hes so annoying. DItched seaosn 2 straight away because I forgot how much of a fat whiny bitch he is
>>
>>70417840
Fucking ninjas mate. They've ruined the entire show for me.
>>
>>70417840
They went full comic book while the first season's tone was somewhat the opposite. It was like watching 2 different series between Punisher and Elektra and the fucking Ninjas.
>>
>>70419149
its literally the complete opposite of what the person you replied to
>>
>>70417840
>for my essay today, i will tell you what a hero is
>>
>>70417840
nobu underwhelming villain
final shudda had more punisher
foggy and karen need less screentime
>>
Daredevil vs crime > Daredevil vs Ninjas.

I can barely remember anything about the ninja shit, outside of Elektra being around. There were some good bits in it though, the build up to the finale was pretty cool.

That episode with Fisk was amazing but the Punisher gave me blue balls in the end.

>Frank picks up minigun before massive Ninja fight
>Frank ends up sniping three ninjas
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.