[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come Rustposting didn't take off like Baneposting did?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: truedetective.jpg (82 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
truedetective.jpg
82 KB, 858x536
how come Rustposting didn't take off like Baneposting did?
>>
>>70417159
>tfw only recently watched it
>missed out on all the memes while it was airing

Also what was Rust shooting at during that scene where they kill LeDude?
>>
>>70417633
god
>>
>>70417633
I mean, I know they didn't explicitly spell it out to you in the episode but c'mon, did you only half pay attention to that scene?
>>
>>70417633
He was making it seem like a gunfight happened between both him and marty and the ledoux guys.
>>
>>70417633
Is this still a thing? I remember this meme during the first season and it was infuriating to me. He was shooting at the trees to provide evidence that would hold up in their cover story of a wild shoot-out that left LeDoux dead.
>>
File: true agent.png (419 KB, 837x387) Image search: [Google]
true agent.png
419 KB, 837x387
Everything we’ve ever done or will do we’re gonna do over and over again. And that little guy is gonna be in that plane again...and again...and again...forever.
>>
DO NOT FIRE
>>
Remember when Caspereposting was a thing?

It seems so long ago. Like when you walk down a road at night, but you look at your fuckin' watch. Oh... 5am... Looks like the darkness hides the day from night...

Caspere knew this...
>>
He was just there to get his files.
>>
>>70418041
that thread was amazing
>>
>>70417633
Probably something 2deep4u like he was shooting at god.
>>
>>70417633
>Being this fucking stupid

Marty shot Reggie LeDude because he was upset they kidnapped those little girls.

Rust said that they had to make the scene look proper, as if it was a real shoot out, so they took the cuffs off LeDude, and Rust shot into the bushes where Rust and Marty were pretending to be at.

They basically faked a shoot out. Dumb ass mother fucker, can't believed you made me type all this shit while I'm drunk. Fuck you.
>>
>>70418815
>not recognizing shitposts when you see them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.