[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're telling me that Vicky Vale fell in love with Bruce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
So you're telling me that Vicky Vale fell in love with Bruce Wayne after meeting him like one or two times?

After meeting only one or two times, Alfred tells Bruce to settle down with her?

What the fuck.

Completely ruined the movie for me. The romance subplot should have been removed entirely.

7/10 movie
>>
welcome to the magical world of movies
>>
Well, he's a very rich, fairly good-looking single man with no kids, and she's a woman. So it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>70416368
He's a fucking billionaire playboy, there are literally thousands of women who would kill to be with a guy like him.
>>
>>70416368
You'd be surprised how quickly women will """"""fall for you"""""" when you're wealthy and good-looking
>>
>>70417036
>>70417058
>>70417134
Fine. But what I found more outrageous was Alfred telling Bruce to settle down with her, saying bullshit like "She's the one". Stupid fucking Alfred, telling Bruce to settle down with a girl he met once or twice.
>>
>>70417208
Alfred wants to do his own shit for once like drink diet coke
>>
File: 1464062381405.gif (613 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1464062381405.gif
613 KB, 295x221
>>70417134
Errrrrr, no.
>>
Also, that old dump Alfred led her to the bat cave after a couple of meet-n-greets!!! What a dummy!!!
HIIYOOOOOO~~~~~
>>
>>70417269

kek
>>
File: Image.png (342 KB, 415x459) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
342 KB, 415x459
So you're telling me Batman and Robin see through Penguin's Schmidlapp disguise, and solve all of Riddler's bullshit moonlogic riddle bollocks, INSTANTLY, but Catwoman's mask and ears throw them off?

She doesn't even use cleavage to draw their gazes and distract them.
>>
File: Batman TOS s02e41.webm (303 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Batman TOS s02e41.webm
303 KB, 720x540
>>70417676
>She doesn't even use cleavage to draw their gazes and distract them.

yeah but that butt
>>
>>70417208
If your boss roomed the streets at night dressed in an animal costume you'd want him to get a girlfriend as soon as possible as well.
>>
>>70418576
heh, true
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.