[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the royal penis is clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Eddie Murphy.jpg (103 KB, 326x313) Image search: [Google]
Eddie Murphy.jpg
103 KB, 326x313
>the royal penis is clean
>>
Do you think they sucked it clean or that they only used their hands?
>>
>tfw living with phimosis
>thought about getting cut
>but can't stop thinking "hwat if there's stuff underneath that I don't know about?"

Why can't there ever be a movie on this feel?
>>
>>70415597
EARLY EDDIE MURPHY IS THE GOAT

HIS STANDUPS WERE HILARIOUS

UMFUFU
>>
>>70416038
Im sure they sucked it

>wanting a shitty new york wife when you have a fucking harem

blew it, bet the obedient arranged queen would have let him fuck anyone
>>
>>70416125
Not before he gave her AIDS though.
>>
>>70416038
sucked it with their pussies and asses
>>
>>70416162
How would his dick be cleaner after it's been in her ass?
>>
>>70415597

I PULL UP
DIP LOW IN THE PHANTOM
WITH THE WHEELS SPINNIN
LADY'S LIKE

THAT'S
THAT
SHIT
>>
>>70416085
I had phimosis and when I was finally able to pull my foreskin all the way back (probs 14 year old at that point) there was some nasty business under there

But when I had finally cleaned everything away my dick felt so fresh and new, damn

A lot of phimosis can be fixed by gently and gradually stretching that dickskin, maybe you don't need surgery anon
>>
>>70416085
>unclean nigga
Ayyy lmao
>>
JUST LET YOUR SOOOUUULLL GLOOOOOOWWWWW
>>
This is my favorite comedy of all time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.