[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You help your landlady carry out her garbage. What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
>You help your landlady carry out her garbage.

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>70415489
>You are a good man Mr Anderson. You dont belong here. Why dont you help us find Morpheus? He is the one we want. Not you.
>>
It means he fucks his landlady once a month, right? When she's getting horny before her period?
>>
>>70415489
>Mister....Anderson....
>>
>>70415587
He makes a disgusted face after he says it and there's a heavy pause. Does it mean something else or is he just generally disgusted by human garbage?
>>
>>70416029
He thinks humans ARE garbage. It's brilliant foreshadowing. The Wachowski sisters are legitimate geniuses.
>>
>>70415489

Neo helped his landlady to divert her attention from the illegal activities going on in his apartment.
>>
>>70415489
It'd be hot to see two Smiths huggin n kissin and then another comes up and hugs him from behind and then another from the other side, just more Smiths coming in and getting turned on and touched. Like a bunch of them all moaning and licking each other, and one looks up at Neo and becons to him, "Come, Mister Anderson... join us..."
>>
>>70415489
He's pointing out the depth of the surveillance they have been conducting as well as making light of the fact that it's a cheesy nice guy thing to do for a brooding hacker type. Hope this helps.
>>
>>70417273
FAGGOT
>>
Why so many Matrix threads lately? Is it on Netflix or Hulu and anons are rediscovering it?
>>
>>70415489
what I never understood about this is why are all the buildings so fucked up on the inside?
it's like the whole city is abandoned with the exception of a few places (like the office)
>>
>>70417432
Thematically it fits, if Smiths represent the patriarchy or secret brotherhoods that rule the planet/Matrix then it isn't far off to pin them as being hugely homoerotic and getting off on each other's power. The reason the agents don't just erase Neo from the code is that they see him as their best fuck after all. Neo is a Messiah figure, something which when fully deconstructed is just a super penis. Smith was gay for Neo.
>>
>>70415489

>How about I give you the finger
>And you give me my phone call
>>
>>70417451
There's always Matrix threads. It's a fucking classic.
>>
>>70417451
90% of them are just ASS threads
>>
>>70417273
kek what the fuck am i doing with my life
>>
>>70417644
>what good is a phone call..
>if you are unable to
>ssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>70415976
I greet my brother with this.
>>
>>70415489

Now that the dust has settled, what was his problem?
>>
File: the-matrix-1964.png (179 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-1964.png
179 KB, 590x369
>I hate this place....this, zoo.
>>
>>70417523
that represents the shallowness of the matrix.
>>
>>70417372
Get out of here with all those big words, either speak in lame mens terms or don't speak at all
>>
>>70417647
liesss
>>
>>70415489
Anderson fucks her ass
>>
>>70417273
I laughed so hard I farted
>>
>Everything that has a beginning has an end

What did he mean by this?
>>
The real question is what's with Trinity telling Neo that he knows where that road leads when they're in the car?
>>
Quick /tv/, name a better action sequence than the lobby scene in the first Matrix movie.
You literally can't.
>>
>>70422165
Most of the incredibles.
>>
>>70422165
Pretty much anything from The Raid.
Matrix is love.
Animatrix is horror.
>>
>>70417523
because they shot these scenes in Australia
>>
>>70415489
SSSSS
>>
>>70415489
why the fuck late 90's aesthetics is so good. Matrix, Fight Club, etc are so fucking stylish and recent movies looks so plastic and bland it hurts
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
shit movie
>>
>>70417273
Some fckd up chit rite here bro. Get help.
>>
File: latest.jpg (54 KB, 700x321) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
54 KB, 700x321
>>
>>70422468
Faggot.
>>
>>70422411
Because new movies have almost every scene composed in After Effects.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.