[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
First act was meh
Second act was good
final act was shitty as the first film.

The purple ooze plotline was easily the best part of the film.

The technodrome pieces part sucked ass

Turtles vs Beebop and Rocksteady was pretty shit, not deserving of the hype.

Shredder plotline resolve was shit.

I believe I saw a triceraton.
>>
Wait a second, they all look like...
>>
File: 6546546.png (17 KB, 704x696) Image search: [Google]
6546546.png
17 KB, 704x696
>>70414933
Rabbits?
>>
>>70414899
Why is it impossible to capture the tone of the initial comics?

Except for the alternate reality, black and white versions in Turtles Forever, every adaptation has missed the satirical mark.
>>
>>70415735
I mean at this point, Id rather this movie be stupid and mindless than attenpt anything from the comics.

Hopefully in the next few years we get a TMNT movie thats like the comics, but for now this one is basically a big budget episode of the old cartoon thats not good but has some fun stuff about it if you go into it the right way.
>>
>>70415735
the 90's film and first couple of seasons of 2k3 did well.
>>
>>70414899
Beebop and Rocksteady were the best part of the movie. Too bad they didn't get a legitimate fight with the turtles.
>>
>>70414899
can't top the original
>>
>>70415872
>fart joke was the best part of the movie.
>>
File: 4447789-idwbr.jpg (273 KB, 937x523) Image search: [Google]
4447789-idwbr.jpg
273 KB, 937x523
>We will never have a god-tier Bebop and Rocksteady,
>>
To anyone who's read the Punisher MAX stories with Barracuda, do you think the black guy who played Beebop would make a good Barracuda?

Micheal Clark Duncan was the original choice for me but he's dead now.
>>
>>70415735
Because if they do that people will start to bitch and moan about how it's not like the 80's cartoon.

>muh bebop and rocksteady
>muh krang
>muh technodrome

The original film, the 2003 cartoon, and some of the new 2012 cartoon include stuff from the original Mirage comics.
>>
File: Turtles_13912_4_001.jpg (80 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
Turtles_13912_4_001.jpg
80 KB, 400x594
*sigh
okay.
>>
>>70414899
Wtf? Why are the turtles niggers now?
>>
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48 KB, 317x381) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48 KB, 317x381
>>70414933
SOMEBODY
>>
>>70415850
>the 90's film

Not really. It borrowed most of its plot from the comic, but it's tone was closer to the 80's cartoon than it was to the comic.
>>
>>70414899
>final act was shitty as the first film.

But the first film was good
>>
>>70419353

>now

Get with the times grandpa.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.