[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an 'anon will be alone forever and contemplates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>it's an 'anon will be alone forever and contemplates suicide daily' episode
These are getting old, when will they get some new ideas? Haha
;_;
>>
File: Responsibility-Work-Happiness.png (143 KB, 699x724) Image search: [Google]
Responsibility-Work-Happiness.png
143 KB, 699x724
>>70413724
Consider: http://lostallhope.com/
>>
>>70414213
this is bullshit
the only things eeping me alive is yhe weekly jump and the possibility of a mamute clone
>>
>>70414309
What's "mamute"?
>>
Then do it and fuck off or stop being a faggot and do something with your life.
>>
Just do the deed and end it all
you'll be helping the board become a nice and slow one
>>
File: pepe.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>70413724
>it's an anon is so far gone he becomes a irl shitposter episode
>>
You ever just think of people like Wernher Von Braun and just wonder if you could just let go of your petty emotions and become something great? I know this dude who got a 36 on his ACT and straight A's while killing it in the social game and being very physically fit. He's a morally gray character however but still, What do I have to do senpai to be him senpai, except a good person? How do I get rid of my laziness? Is it possible to change?
>>
>>70413724
So basically filler episodes?
>>
File: 1337023611681.jpg (14 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1337023611681.jpg
14 KB, 500x316
>>70413724
Ive been watching reruns of this episode for 10 years straight.

I cant change the channel
>>
>>70414964
you have to actually want it.

you clearly don't want it. You just want to waste your life on here. I don't blame you. It's kind of fun.
>>
>>70413724
Haha
>>
>>70414213
This guy is a fucking idiot and people should realize from the start that they don't deserve anything. It's fine he feels good about things he did, but this guy is a simpleton faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.