[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: top gear.png (599 KB, 650x911) Image search: [Google]
top gear.png
599 KB, 650x911
>At one point during filming, Evans also had to ask the crowd to laugh if ‘they found things vaguely funny’.
>One guest who attended the shoot told The Sun: ‘There were so many long, awkward silences. But when I watched the show back I just couldn’t believe how much laughter they had added in.
>“The episode made it sound as though we were in fits of hysterics throughout the recording but that is far from the truth.’
>The guest added much of the audience was ‘bored out of their minds’ rather than ‘being in stitches’ as the televised programme suggested...
>The index works by polling 5,000 people, who give a programme a score out of 100, with the higher the result reflecting 'higher quality'.
>No other show had as low a rating as Top Gear, which is said to have matched the short-lived ITV morning show Daybreak, widely panned by critics before it was scrapped in 2014.
>The BBC has drawn up a contingency plan to replace Evans despite giving him a three-year contract to host the show.
>A source close to the programme told The Sun the ‘magic it had under Clarkson had gone’ and that the BBC ‘is working out a Plan B if they decide to get rid’.
>Evans was criticised for being ‘shouty’ during the first episode while LeBlanc drew praise for his ‘cool’ approach.
>Corporation bosses are now said to be ‘desperate’ to extend LeBlanc’s Top Gear deal despite his commitment to filming CBS comedy Man With a Plan about a house husband who finds taking care of his three children is much harder than it seemed.
>But the actor is understood to be unsure about returning because he ‘doesn’t want the hassle’.

Is it over? Has Grand Tour already won?
>>
fuck me that's embarrassing
>>
Marvelfags on suicide watch
>>
File: 508009798-850x478$large.jpg (96 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
508009798-850x478$large.jpg
96 KB, 850x478
>>70413241
>literally 'pls laugh'
>>
You think the guy who got punched by Clarkson will ever find another job?
>>
>>70413747
The guy doesn't work for top gear, he works for the BBC. He just got assigned a different task.
>>
>>70413818
They should have fired him for not doing his job and not having things prepared for the Top Gear guys
>>
>>70413747
Probably not honestly, he's a no-name, low level producer who comes with drama attached, why would you hire him over any number of other equally qualified people?

I really like Leblanc, but evans is a disaster, when he is road testing the cars you can see it's not him driving and most of it is done in post, which alludes to the issues being reported earlier about him being unable to drive and comment at the same time
>>
>>7041329
#notallevans
>>
>>70413241
Get rid of top gear and give me "Le Blanc rides around in cars and flips off Chris Evans for an hour".

BBC didn't even try to censor Matt giving Chris the Vs or him calling Chris an asshole.
>>
I cant believe the garbage brits watch.
>its an old men talk about cars episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.